What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
Didn
Chammas on Triple M earlier today said that while the Dragons have offered a formal 2 year deal to RCG, the sticking point still seems to be the player wanting a 3 year deal.
One noticeable thing in his report was he only mentioned the Dragons as the club persuing RCG.
T he also mention tigers offering more for horsborough and then mention that horsborough has had a few problems at training with raiders so obviously an issue there that could cause problems at a new club maybe that's whh

Biglance

Bench
one of those numerous articles last week indicated RCG had made his decision and we would know by friday.. but maybe it was just speculation...

But if he is leaving (and seemingly 1 club will pick him up) they may aswell use this last home game as a farewell.
Maybe decision made plus ten days?

Maximus

Coach
Let's revisit this in 12 months time before talking about supposed missed opportunities. He's done absolutely nothing in his short career so far except get headlines for the wrong reasons. Leopards rarely change their spots.

The same people talking shit about the club for not signing him, would have been calling for the sacking of everyone in a year if he did get signed.

One of the most overrated and overhyped players in history.

TheRev

Coach
I was interested in Schuster, but with the tightness of positions, I dont think we can be signing a player who can only play 6.. I think thats why we didnt sign him... Bird/LKT/Flanno/Hunt, we have 6's in the system for next year.. I think we shoot for an organising 7 to put pressure on our halves.

denis preston

First Grade
I was interested in Schuster, but with the tightness of positions, I dont think we can be signing a player who can only play 6.. I think thats why we didnt sign him... Bird/LKT/Flanno/Hunt, we have 6's in the system for next year.. I think we shoot for an organising 7 to put pressure on our halves.
You don’t think he could play 3,4 or 14?

TheRev

Coach
You don’t think he could play 3,4 or 14?
That's been the whole thing with him.. he has declared himself as a 6, he has lost weight but is he agile enough for the centres? And is he tough enough to play lock? Thats been the challenge with him... hes either an amazing 6 or hes a burnt spot..

denis preston

First Grade
That's been the whole thing with him.. he has declared himself as a 6, he has lost weight but is he agile enough for the centres? And is he tough enough to play lock? Thats been the challenge with him... hes either an amazing 6 or hes a burnt spot..
Fair enough Rev but for me this doesn’t make sense. If he is potentially considered a real talent surely he can play these positions ?

Latest posts