What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Were you trying to throw my comment back in my face even though I was being sarcastic about the dummy half being responsible for a half century flogging?

I expected more from you Gaz. Not only were you petty, but you were wrong too.

Someone in our squad who i spoke with today said the team are working towards having a Sydney game next week. 2 vs 3 is the attitude.
It might be but it's out of their control. They need the Chooks or the Broncos to lose, cos F/A is too much. Broncos might lose though.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It might be but it's out of their control. They need the Chooks or the Broncos to lose, cos F/A is too much. Broncos might lose though.
They're obviously hoping the Broncos lose tomorrow. I'm (getting) f**king pumped for it, almost as if the Eels were playing.

I like what Gower said in his interview today. When asked about Radradra leaving he said we've got him for the next five games, or four games if everything goes right for us. The goal is having week two of the finals off.

Kornstar

Coach
Or possibly planning on beating Souths by 130 odd points.
Lets go boys.

I like that thought even better.......although just like last game earlier in the year the refs gave them 12 points didn't they? Also when the Titans looked like getting murdered the refs made sure they camped us down on our try line to make the score look respectable.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So, is everyone gonna be glued to their TVs tonight, screaming for a Cowboys victory?

f**k yeah

if they manage to win I would love to smack their arrogant showpony asses in suncorp again in a semi final. this time hopefully they wont get a whistle happy ref and we have our full deck uninjured during the game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Or possibly planning on beating Souths by 130 odd points.
Lets go boys.

If our pack plays with the attitude and enthusiasm we have been (knights game aside) there is no reason why we can belt souffs, 30+ not out of the question. Our halves and backline are far superior.
HOWEVER there is a chance we could take our foot off the throttle and think ahead to the semis and get smacked ourselves

Gronk

Staff member

Click on image to enlarge
DIhLu1SUQAEE454.jpg

emjaycee

Coach
Cowboys win tonight
We beat Souffs and Jarryd helps out his former team mates by leading the Titans to victory by at least 36 less our winning margin and we are 2nd.
Easy.

Latest posts