What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

Chipmunk

Coach
Isn't the top seeded team usually on the Sunday?
I know it used to be under the old system, but not sure about now.

The Top 4 matches are normally played before the bottom 4 matches, although it can be moved around and as long as the Top 4 teams play before the same side of their draw in the bottom 4. So they can go in order 1v4, 5v8, 2v3, 6v7 or 2v3, 6v7, 1v4, 5v8

T.S Quint

Coach
The Top 4 matches are normally played before the bottom 4 matches, although it can be moved around and as long as the Top 4 teams play before the same side of their draw in the bottom 4. So they can go in order 1v4, 5v8, 2v3, 6v7 or 2v3, 6v7, 1v4, 5v8

Cool, thanks.
Damn, this Finals footy makes it hard to plan anything in September.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
The afl released their finals draw last night.

The only final in Melbourne is a friday night.

So i reckon the storm will play on saturday night to take advantage of no AFL around.

The swans play on the saturday arvo at 4:30 at the scg.

So i think the roosters will get the friday night game at the SFS to avoid clashing with that.

Since the new draw the top 4 generally play 1st so they get at least a 7 day turnaround from games.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm f**king spewing we've made the finals. I've got a wedding on the Saturday of week 1 and then another wedding on the Saturday of week 2!

Parra pull their fingers out for the first time in 8 years and I get a social life.

Can you pay all your single friends to get married in September? Late September long weekend October preferably

Angry_eel

First Grade
I'm f**king spewing we've made the finals. I've got a wedding on the Saturday of week 1 and then another wedding on the Saturday of week 2!

Parra pull their fingers out for the first time in 8 years and I get a social life.

My wife booked flights to NZ for a holiday on 30/9. If we make it to the GF, it's over!

T.S Quint

Coach
I am hoping we play on either the Friday or Sunday in the first week.
I have a birthday party to attend on the 9th.
I'll be giving it a miss if we do play on the Saturday though, even if it's in Melbourne.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh Poo. Thats a very poor attempt buddy. Ill give you another chance. Lol.
I'm making fun of the people who see one unusual selection and blame the flogging entirely on that.

I think Edwards at 9 had f**k all to do with us getting flogged that day. But plenty of dopes were convinced it was an 'experiment' that 'failed'. Like one is the biggest sample they need. Simpletons.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I'm making fun of the people who see one unusual selection and blame the flogging entirely on that.

I think Edwards at 9 had f**k all to do with us getting flogged that day. But plenty of dopes were convinced it was an 'experiment' that 'failed'. Like one is the biggest sample they need. Simpletons.
Took you 12 hours so you obviously gave it a great deal of thought. I do congratulate you on that however I still think you can do better. Dont let me down buddy.

Latest posts