What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

Bandwagon

Staff member
So guaranteed fifth spot or better

Beat $ouff$ and guaranteed fourth spot or better.

and Broncos lose third spot or better

and Roosters lose and we beat $ouff$ by a combined margin of 36 points and we're second.

All of the above and we'll just pip the 'riff in the power rankings

T.S Quint

Coach
Isn't the top seeded team usually on the Sunday?
I know it used to be under the old system, but not sure about now.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Cows need to win, or need either of Manly or St George to lose in order to make the eight.

emjaycee

Coach
Isn't the top seeded team usually on the Sunday?
I know it used to be under the old system, but not sure about now.
Over the last 5 years, the Qualifiers have all been played on Friday or Saturday.
1 v 4 has been on Saturday 3 times and Friday twice.

Bazal

Post Whore
Actually...Probs been mentioned but the Panthers can also still miss the 8. If the Cowboys win and Manly beat Penrith, they'll both be on 32. If the Dragons then win they'll be equal with Penrith on 30 but will make the 8 on F/A, leaving Penrith 9th.

That would be kinda sweet. So would Manly missing. If the Cows and Dragons both win the loser of the Panthers Manly game is gone.

Noise

Coach
I don't give a f**k where we finish on the ladder, it's all about Hindy's power rankings.

I'm actually just going to buy tickets to the game that corresponds with hindys power rankings. So if hindy ranks us 4th and we finish 5th I'm getting Melbourne tix because that's really where we should be playing

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
So which of you merkins are coming to Melbourne if we finish fourth?

I went down in 2007 to the prelim at etihad.

Where we got screwed over by the refs video ref and a team later found cheating the cap.

Inu had 2 tries disallowed which should have been tries. Brett white ripped cayless arm out of socket as well from memory.

So i think i may stay away from melbourne as I am 0-1 when parra play in Melbourne for me.

emjaycee

Coach

Where we got screwed over by the refs video ref and a team later found cheating the cap.

Inu had 2 tries disallowed which should have been tries. Brett white ripped cayless arm out of socket as well from memory.

So i think i may stay away from melbourne as I am 0-1 when parra play in Melbourne for me.

I am 2-0 so I will be going for sure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I went to the 2011 flogging.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Was there as well, was called Telstra dome

Cayless stuffed his pectoral muscle due to a chicken wing tackle

Team India won the first t20 world cup that evening and the t20 juggernaut began with the IPL

Latest posts