What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'Scum' banner - when did NRL fans get so precious?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Will souffs cancel his dog's membership too?

Absolute joke to cancel his membership. Give him a gentle reminder not to bring it again but to ban him, f**king ridiculous. It's obvious that souffs are just knee jerking about this, the banner was up the whole match and Fat f**k Richo and co didn't see it?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He's just unlucky that he was one of the members who actually turn up to games..

the dude

Juniors
If Souths weren't going well at the moment I'd honestly be close to giving the game away. Can't believe I'm saying that, but seriously.... what a ****ing joke

afinalsin666

First Grade
Oh f**k off. Hatred is an integral part of any competition. "Hatred, never..." geniused. Simply, undeniably geniused.

bottle

Coach
Weak. Long term hardcore fan shafted by his own club.
Piss weak.
Who from the club spoke to him on the night?
Double piss weak.

kbw

Bench
It is disgraceful.
Especially when they would have seen it at the game and did nothing then.

Massive overreaction all round

Jason Maher

Immortal
I expect a full round of LU bans in the wake of this. Anyone who's ever expressed hatred at a rival club - gone. Actually, since that will get rid of everyone, perhaps we have to put a minimum threshold of repeat offences. Either way, my goose is cooked.

So long, good luck, and to anyone who bothered to read any of my posts: you'll never get those minutes back.

adamkungl

Immortal
If Souths weren't going well at the moment I'd honestly be close to giving the game away. Can't believe I'm saying that, but seriously.... what a ****ing joke

Let the club know.

Dead set joke, this is how they treat their regular paying customers?

That fat sack of shit Richo and PhaCwit have well and truly lost the plot.

I'm disgusted even as a Souffs hater. Of course, that's balanced out by yet another opportunity to lol@souffs, but you get the picture.

Latest posts