What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I need a degree to understand all this.
So it means they’re not just first graders and backups. There’s a range of squad roles within the top 30. Some players aren’t genuine firs graders but also get picked before backups. Those are fringe first graders. At full strength most teams would have a couple of these in the 17.

Avenger

Immortal
All these comments are not relevant. It’s a nomination/inauguration/resurrection thread. Relevant comments can only be made after the said input/assessment by the OP.

Gronk

Staff member
Great point. If the club knows Perham isn't a first grader, why is he taking a spot in the squad? I don't think we filled our quota for development players, so why not put him there?
Not many clubs would anticipate that player # 27, #28 or #29 in the top 30 would be called upon in the first 8 rounds.

Avenger

Immortal
Enter:

Bailey Simonsson

The reincarnation of Joseph Paulo. You are officially Sidewinder 2. I've had enough of your pedestrian sideways running and brainless contributions especially in defence. Who do you think you are kidding? Back to the reserves you go and stay there!!

Avenger

Immortal
Enter:

Hineyrulz. Sprayed 5 out of bounds on Oxley Road at the 3rd at Oxley.
Gaz, please delete, this is a serious thread that the Gods can only resurrect.

I am they way, the truth and the spite, nobody gets on the shit list unless it's through me.

Avenger 23:13

Chipmunk

Coach
Enter:

Bailey Simonsson

The reincarnation of Joseph Paulo. You are officially Sidewinder 2. I've had enough of your pedestrian sideways running and brainless contributions especially in defence. Who do you think you are kidding? Back to the reserves you go and stay there!!
I told you to do this last week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our wingers made 20 f**ken runs between them. Brian To'o will probably make more runs by himself against the Sharks on Saturday.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yet we still made more metres overall. We lost because we’re awful at defending our goal line and are inefficient at converting field position into points.
And our defence is poor because the lack of output from our wingers forces our forwards to make too many carries.

We have no problems scoring points when we can remain patient. But staying patient isn’t an option when you’re down by 13+ with 20 minutes to go.

Latest posts