What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Avenger

Immortal
And our defence is poor because the lack of output from our wingers forces our forwards to make too many carries.

We have no problems scoring points when we can remain patient. But staying patient isn’t an option when you’re down by 13+ with 20 minutes to go.
If it was unlimited interchanges you’d only put Sivo on when we’re are in the opposition 20.

Simonsson is probably the poorest winger we have had in recent memory.

lucablight

First Grade
And our defence is poor because the lack of output from our wingers forces our forwards to make too many carries.

We have no problems scoring points when we can remain patient. But staying patient isn’t an option when you’re down by 13+ with 20 minutes to go.
I suppose having reserves on the bench who force you to play longer minutes doesn’t have an impact?

hindy111

Post Whore
Nobody’s forced to play longer minutes. Paulo and RCG are two of our best players. We need them playing 55 minutes every week. The rest can easily cope with the remaining minutes available.

Yeah agree. Both need 50 mins a game.
The issue is Mahoney. 60mins for me Max. He is borderline time to have a stint in NSW cup. Forms terrible. Rein will be in side next week on bench I think. BA is slow but not stupid. Blind Freddy can see he can't handle 80mins. Plus I've heard he smokes a packet a day.

Wally21

Bench
The issue is Mahoney. 60mins for me Max. He is borderline time to have a stint in NSW cup. Forms terrible. Rein will be in side next week on bench I think. BA is slow but not stupid. Blind Freddy can see he can't handle 80mins. Plus I've heard he smokes a packet a day.
I wish you were right Hindy, but I can’t remember the last time he dropped a top 17 player period. Other than Micheal Jennings and i think it was a bye round anyway. Oh and of course the Nathan Brown fiasco
He will copy paste exactly the same team.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I wish you were right Hindy, but I can’t remember the last time he dropped a top 17 player period. Other than Micheal Jennings and i think it was a bye round anyway. Oh and of course the Nathan Brown fiasco
He will copy paste exactly the same team.
The name Ferguson ring any bells?

Chipmunk

Coach
We're going to need to do it next year. Hodgson has hardly played 80 minutes for years. I can't see him starting next year. If we try, we'll just get embarrased.

Chipmunk

Coach
He was fn terrible in that NSW Cup Game. Nek Minnit hes back in the 1s.
I suspect we recognised we had no one to ruck it out of our end if he wasn't on the field.

Hence, the decision not to replace him with someone, who can ruck it out of our end of the field, is another significant failure of the coaching/recruitment staff.

Looking at the stats from last year, we were able to cover this with Niukore whilst he was at centre. We lost 1 from 8 with Niukore in the centres last year, although Fergo was in the team for some of those.

My view is Niukore is a better option at centre for us than Simonsson is on the wing.

Last edited:

Soto

Bench
Enter:

Waqa Blake

Every time the ball goes anywhere near you my heart is in my mouth, especially when it's in the air.

Absolutely the weakest link in our side and every opposition side will now exploit you.
That's because he's not a winger and with Simonsson coming back into the team that's how it should've been played. Waqa centres and Simonsson wing.
Regardless our fwds got annihilated..
Anyway we suck again and the pain continues

Avenger

Immortal
That's because he's not a winger and with Simonsson coming back into the team that's how it should've been played. Waqa centres and Simonsson wing.
He's also been on the list for a while now mate.

lingard

Coach
Simmondson isn't a winger either ...... but he's a bloody good centre.