What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree. Talagi is not a fullback. We should not be playing him at fullback. He doesn't deserve to be in first grade, even with our lack of depth. He is not ready yet.

I actualy feel he has taken some very hard bombs and dropped some easy ones. That shows he is capable. Keep in mind he has never played there and is a rookie coming into a very weak side. Has he even played with Moses in the side?
He was never ready physically. Another off-season will change that. So will 2 full seasons in the position they decide he is best at.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I actualy feel he has taken some very hard bombs and dropped some easy ones. That shows he is capable. Keep in mind he has never played there and is a rookie coming into a very weak side. Has he even played with Moses in the side?
He was never ready physically. Another off-season will change that. So will 2 full seasons in the position they decide he is best at.

Gutho probably goes back to 1 and deservedly so but I’d love to see Blaize playing out the back off of Moses. Moses will create space for him.

The season is done, I’m in the minority but of the opinion you just keep Blaize in the team and let him improve playing with the big dogs.

If he does sign elsewhere then f**k him off back to Ron Massey

Gazzamatta

Coach
Another useless performance from the Rhino Russell last night.

He has dropped more balls over the tryline as a winger then scoring tries this year.

We must be the only team in the comp where the wingers can't ground the ball.
B4 he copped the knees I had massive hopes for him. Hes simply a poor wing now days. Hasnt helped being swapped between centre and wing but fmd hes ordinary now days.

Avenger

Immortal
B4 he copped the knees I had massive hopes for him. Hes simply a poor wing now days. Hasnt helped being swapped between centre and wing but fmd hes ordinary now days.
He is a back up centre at the very highest. I’m no huge fan of Simonsson but he is miles ahead of Russell.

Asi is another player I would not re-sign. He lacks speed, has defensive issues and is a state cup player. I hope we move him on.

Latest posts