What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm afraid to say that many people misunderstand me! :oops: That is pretty much everyone...except Fibro! And I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing! :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
shirtless steve was his name wasn't it?? that joke about the niki webster concert was priceless. As homer simpson would say "it's funny because its true" :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Oh yeah sure did! He was good!

And what about the *girls* jeans. LOL It's sort of disturbing that we get a kick out of people being humoured but I guess that's why they are in the audience and put their hand up! Their 5 seconds of fame!

Big Mick

Referee
Oh but Shirtless Steve was a great one.

Magic Stuff.

For those who didn't watch:

"What have 10000 legs and 4 pubic Hairs?"

"A Nikki Webster concert!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fibroman

First Grade
Fibro, and Mrs Fibro went to see the stars of Skithouse doing standup last week. They were sensational, especially the guy that does The Australian Fast Bowler. A very funny show.

SP

Bench
1. PK: 483
2. Fibro man: 327
3. mightypanther: 315
4. Lewis: 272
5. Parra_Panther: 269
6. pepstar87: 213
7. PREDATOR: 171
8. Big Mick: 141
9. Caged Panther: 123
10. Lainey: 120

The True Panther fan: PK

Panther fan with too much time on their hands: PK (increase of 39 posts in 10 days, Big Mick came in close with an increase of 36)

mightypanther

Juniors
Thanks for the regular updates Lewis,

but shouldn't Fibro man be ahead of me if he has 327 and I have 315 ???

He has been battling hard to try to beat me, and I'm sure he will be most upset
if he has finally done it but is not recognised by having his name showing oh so
big and black above mine.... :mrgreen: :lol:

SP

Bench
:lol:

i didnt even notice it until now

i changed the bottom 3 in order, but i forgot about that

mightypanther

Juniors
No worries Lewis,

I just thought it better not to incur the wrath of the fibro man.

We've seen what he can do to a Rooster supporter when he's not happy... :mrgreen: :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
I got a bit post happy in the last 10 days didn't I. The roosters bring out the best and worste in me all at the same time. :shock:

SP

Bench
next month im gonna trial for something different...... well not really a trial, actually an audition

im gonna audition for the Aussie Idol 2. i dissed it in the past by saying its a cheap way of getting in the music industry, but im still having no luck, so im gonna give it a go