What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
well if i can, i'll sing one of my own songs,
if not i'll probably do a choice out of:

crash and burn - savage garden
with arms wide open - creed
that breakfast at tiffanys song

Big Mick

Referee
i'm probably gonna sing:

Your body is a wonerland - John Mayor
Nothing at All - Ronan Keating
Be like that - 3 Doors Down
better be home soon - Crowded House

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm putting in my preference now:

Lewis - you can sing `With Arms Wide Open' Creed

and

Big Mick - I would like to hear from you `Be like that' 3 doors Down.

:mrgreen:

I will have to watch it this time around because being panther fans you are both gonna go far. :clap:

SP

Bench
actually, im thinking of singing "what about me"

and also Nothing at all is a choice of mine too i forgot to add

hey wouldnt it be funny if we both make it, reach the final 12 and be the final 2 :)

Big Mick

Referee
Oh that would be sick aye.

I'm pretty sure i'm doing Nothing At all, i was gonna do Shannon's song "Learn to Fly" but i dunno

I was also thinking "I believe I can Fly" - R Kelly

I've got my two old style songs down pat "Volare" - Dean Martin (I know the Italian and everything), Also "Pretty woman" - Roy Orbison or "Have I told you Lately" - Rod Stewart.

Also for big band, my favourite performing song "Whisper your Name" - Harry Connick Jr

SP

Bench
if that happens, we should call ourselves by our names here :lol:

would they do the same performace genres as the last idol?

like they did, #1's, Australian, R&B ect ect

SP

Bench
that would be interesting indeed :?

but we just have to both get through the audition part next month (and both be successful in it).

i made a note to the person who does the shifts at my radio station that i wont be available to go on air from the audition date until further notice, and i cant even say on air that i'll be auditioning for Aust Idol 2, but other people can though.

are they having the same judges as the last AI?

also i thought of a song list based on the segments from last Idol

Australian: Crash and Burn - Savage Garden
No. 1's: What About Me - Moving Pictures
80's: Every Breath You Take - The Police
60's: The Wanderer - Dion
R&B: still thinking
Big Band: Still thinking

SP

Bench
arck, oh well, i just dont like that mark holden, i'll just bag his singing out from the 70's

i played one of his songs on my radio show, and he isnt that great

SP

Bench
i really hope though they have 3 new judges though

but i think i can cope with the 3 from the last show

SP

Bench
we have gotten almost as many total posts in the Panthers forum as the Dragons one and we have less topics in here

St George Illawarra Dragons - Topics: 435 Total Posts: 4676
Penrith Panthers - Topics: 259 Total Posts: 4024

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'll start writing up the path name on business cards to to hand out at the games. :lol:

;-) Should be seeing a few more people this weekend at the game so you never know.

I've tried to get Phil to come on over...considering everyone is telling me that Phil and a few others are being treated like pieces of shit on another forum...and one of his IP's was banned...and was given no reason why, either...he does have access from work I think, but he can't get away with posting on forums with that access.

I'll have a more of a chat with him and see if clearing cookies and history can get him out of trouble but we are talking about a job here so taking risks isnt really an option.

*Sandy*

First Grade
God damn this place is quiet. :?

Big Mick...I have found out 2 of my online friends were at the Easter Show last Sunday.

One was Bubblez with her mum and sis. The other was Angel from PI. I'm not quite sure if they were in panther jerseys but they went separately. I don't know if Angel has a jersey...I cannot remember seeing her in one but Bubblez often wears the ladies fit alternative jersey. If i remember I will ask her if she wore it to the show on Sunday when I see her. And they do not hang out with Pantherman either.