What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
That's no good Fibro. I hope you get over it for the game on Sunday...we wouldnt want you to pass out before having the experience of watching Gowie outclass Orford. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Damn I'm looking good! :D

Felt like changing my avatar because i found another poster using my kitty one and you can't make something your own like that on here, so here's the new me! :mrgreen:

Is it taking ages for it to upload for everyone else as it did for me? :?: Can I fix that...anyone know?

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah it must have been when i first uploaded it...it sort of took a little while before it appeared but it's been coming up quick since then.

SP

Bench
1. PK: 514
2. Fibro man: 337
3. mightypanther: 331
4. Parra_Panther: 297
5. Lewis: 294
6. pepstar87: 223
7. Big Mick: 189
8. PREDATOR: 173
9. Caged Panther: 127
10. Lainey: 122

The True Panther fan: PK

Panther fan with too much time on their hands: Big Mick (increase of 48 posts, PK came in 2nd with an increase of 31)

Fibroman

First Grade
I'm getting freaked out, like the roosters did when fibroman went to ' the wall ' for a friendly little visit.

*Sandy*

First Grade
514....I could go on a month's holiday and come back to this joint and still find myself in front. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah but you would have to double your posts for the next month to even get within a sniff of my aroma.... :lol:

SP

Bench
i remember myself being 2nd once upon a time........ :lol:

and back 2 aus idol, the same 3 judges are used again, i saw them on the news tonight about the tamworth auditions

Caged Panther

First Grade
The thing I don't get about australian idol is why do like 90% of the people who audition think they can sing?? #-o . It's both tragic and funny to watch at the same time. (it's alright lewis I'm sure you fall in the 10% of people who actually can sing) :clap: