What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
And you both are the spit'n image of him....Remarkable! :mrgreen:

Now back to the 1500 this Sunday. Other possiblities could be a penalty kick for 2. 2 Conversions on Amos' hatrick to tally 6. A try to mark up his 100th to tally 10. And the conversion to tally 12. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
I sense another Girdaholics Anonymous thread maybe starting here! :p :lol: ;-)

Anyway, just gone to the Dragons forum, and they had the top 17 Steelers players of all time...

John Dorahy; Brian Hetherington; Michael Bolts; Chris Walsh; Ian Russell; Brett Rodwell; Rod Wishart; Neil Pincinelli; John Cross; John Simon; RYAN GIRDLER; Paul McGregor; Shaun Timmins; Trent Barrett; Craig Fitzgibbon; Jason Ryles; and Luke Bailey.

Great achievement. Would probably score a centres spot in the top 17 Panthers players ever too I reckon...

Fibroman

First Grade
Girds is a pretty boy, but he plays for the right team, so I like him.

I think he has a good/dry sense of humour which I can relate to.

Do you know Girds' idol is Ron Jeremy. Not the galoot that posts on LU either.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yers we do.... :lol:

I can relate to his dry sense of humour too. I only just mentioned that this morning in regard to his new Sanyo add. I haven't heard it but from a few comments that have been said it sounded like his humour has gone undectected.... ;-)

but back to 1500 $ question... :D

Converts Martin Lang's Try. Converts Shane Rodneys Try. Penalty Kick. Converts Gowie's Try. Converts Presto's Try. Converts Frank Pritchard's Try. :mrgreen: And he's racked up 12 points. Tching tching!

*Sandy*

First Grade
parra_panther said:
I sense another Girdaholics Anonymous thread maybe starting here! :p :lol: ;-)

As long as i can rack up 1500 points for him....I'll be a happy camper! :D It's the least i could for a living legend! And a champion. :D

Big Mick

Referee
**Mick arrives Drunk to audition**

"Its amazing how you, can speak right to my gut, without saying a word, you f**k up my heart. Clogging up my arteries, you do it best, when i'm drinking at all"

*Sandy*

First Grade
So we all have a group hug and now and keep on drinking? Who's gonna get me another tequila??? :D

SP

Bench
:lol: :clap:

*David (aka Lewis) turns up at the Brisbane Auditions, sort of drunk)

"theres a dumb kid outside the bottle shop, he's been waiting to get in, waiting most the day, he doesnt realise he's underage, he gets asked for id, then gets kicked out. He gets up and he says.......... GIVE ME A F***ING BEER, IT ISNT FAIR"

SP

Bench
PK said:
So we all have a group hug and now and keep on drinking? Who's gonna get me another tequila??? :D

I would but im too drunkgpasdofjmekwfn saa ............. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm gonna work out how many posts I must make every day to rack up 1500 before the season is out. :D

Another way for those 12 points on Sunday could be as follows:

A Gird Converted Wesser try = 2. A Gird Try & Conversion = 8. A Gird Converted Waterhouse Try = 10. A Penalty Kick by Girds = 12. :clap:

Go the Girds. :D

Then I am going to print, bound & send to him. :lol: I'm sure he will be very impressed with my efforts. :lol: :mrgreen:

SP

Bench
that sounds like a good idea :lol:

as long as someone cleans up afterwards :lol:

Latest posts