What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
didnt know anything about the bye bash, but probably not because the moneyfactor could be a thing for us

Fibroman

First Grade
I just want to bash Rooster Cogburn at the bye bash, then wave goodbye to him as he goes " Off to sick bay ". :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I imagine they could hold a raffle for a Cogburn bashing at the Bye Bash....it would certainly raise some dollars for charity. ;-)

SP

Bench
call the charity.. "The bash for Forward Pass" and the money could be for us :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sorry Lewis...I don't call the shots. ;-)

The money is going towards `The Panther Prowl' programme this year, I think.

SP

Bench
arck oh well,

might have to do some busking on the streets with a hat for people to hopefully throw some money in :lol:

SP

Bench
1. PK: 601
2. Fibro man: 369
3. mightypanther: 337
4. Lewis: 326
5. Parra_Panther: 318
6. pepstar87: 239
7. Big Mick: 210
8. PREDATOR: 173
9. Caged Panther: 143
10. Lainey: 127

The True Panther fan: PK

Panther fan with too much time on their hands: PK (With an increase of 87 posts. Fibro & Lewis came in 2nd with increases of 32)

Big Mick

Referee
PK, nah i hadn't thought of that, but the thing is I dunno if i'm good or not, you see. I mean i'm alright, and people have told me i'm good, but I have a lot of self doubt, and I think i'll wait till i get rejected of Aus Idol to kill my music career.

But I hadn't thought of the BYE bash no, and I don't think i'd be able to go because of uni exams around the bye in a couple of rounds.

Big Mick

Referee
PK you broke 600, well done, you've done triple the posts of me and in one-third of the time i've been here. hehe.

Fibroman

First Grade
If the money is for charity, I will get in the ring at the police boys club and take on any of the goosters supporters that want to take a poke at me. :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Ps. FYI, son of fibroman, asbestos boy has made it back onto ' The Wall' to give the tri coloured tri hards a bit more curry. Rooster Cogbreath's efforts at flaming us pale into insignificance compared with asbestos boy.

Look up in the sky. Taunting the colours of tri. it's not a bird, but he sure can flame....it's asbestos boy.

Latest posts