What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

mightypanther

Juniors
I haven't heard it but from a few comments that have been said it sounded like his humour has gone undectected....

Nah PK,

It's not that his humour has gone undetected........it's just that he said his piece in a
lazy and wooden sounding way, especially considering how much TV practise he has
had in recent times.

I got the joke fine, it just wasn't done very enthusiastically unlike his "Their House" stuff.

Big Mick

Referee
or we can score 20 points in a low scoring game from 5 tries and girds doesn't get any conversions or goals, lol.

What will u say then PK, hehe.

*Sandy*

First Grade
uh...uh! [-X That would be putting the wood on him Big Mick. If he didnt convert any ... it could only suggest to us all that he get's injured. [-o< :cry: We don't want to wish that upon him now do we? ;-)

Go the Girdster!!!

PanthersChik

Juniors
Mmm yes yes, Girdler is a nice young handsome goodlooking piece of australia meat, but have to say that I wouldnt mind Gowar either in my house. :D

Caged Panther

First Grade
Lewis said:
:lol: :clap:

*David (aka Lewis) turns up at the Brisbane Auditions, sort of drunk)

"theres a dumb kid outside the bottle shop, he's been waiting to get in, waiting most the day, he doesnt realise he's underage, he gets asked for id, then gets kicked out. He gets up and he says.......... GIVE ME A F***ING BEER, IT ISNT FAIR"

I wonder how many fools might actually turn up and sing "what about me" :lol: :lol:

SP

Bench
nope, i wont be one of them 8-[ ;-)

nah, ive actually got a choice out of 3 songs and to choose 1 that i can do the best in 4 weeks time

Caged Panther

First Grade
Lewis said:
nope, i wont be one of them 8-[ , post: -)

nah, ive actually got a choice out of 3 songs and to choose 1 that i can do the best in 4 weeks time[/quote"]

That breakfast at tiffany's song was one them was it. I always liked that song. That and the fact that it not likely to be one the judges will here multiple thousands of times makes it a good choice. But what do i know. :?

SP

Bench
yeah breakfast at tiffanys will be the song that i'll sing, i decided because its pretty easy to remember

and also as you said, it will be a song that the judges wont hear about 50 times in 1 audition

i wonder if anyone would try to sinbg Guy's song :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sheesh...how was my typing with that last post... :oops:

:clap: Mr Girdsy has 6 to go...

And they could be counted down like this:

Penalty Kick = 2 points. Converts Wesser Try = 4 points. Converts Ross' Try = 6 points. :D

SP

Bench
nah, thanks anyway

what does everyone think of "Forward Pass" as a band name?

SP

Bench
that sounds like a pretty good name

how many members are in your band?

my band is only a 2 piece, myself and Dione

I play guitar and backing vocals, while dione is the lead singer, and she also plays piano

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Mick or Lewis...have any of you thought about asking to play a song or 2 at the Bye Bash on July 24?

Big Artie

Juniors
Girds is past it he was a great player however Penrith are carrying him now and for the money he is on what a joke, that kiwi centre should start in front of him.