What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
hmmm a horny fittler! Tempting... :lol:

BTW Roo i think you can put your old avatar back now ... you've honoured your bet long enough! ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Unfortunately i would have to claw his girlfriend of him before i could even get a look in! ;-)

SP

Bench
1. PK: 800
2. Parra_Panther: 453
3. Lewis: 413
4. Big Mick: 398
5. Fibro man: 397
6. pepstar87: 385
7. mightypanther: 354
8. PREDATOR: 205
9. Lainey: 171
10. Caged Panther: 166

The true Penrith fan: PK
Panther fan with too much time on their hands: PK

Wannabe panther fan: Big Artie (114 posts)

*Sandy*

First Grade
my claws will leave you scarred for life! :p

i wonder if i try and put up a pic from our geocity site if it will show? No harm in trying otherwise i'm gonna have to upload them to photobucket and load up 1500 pics of our man! :D

girdsmaing.jpg

*Sandy*

First Grade
oooh it works! Well it is at the moment but it was only suppose to show the pic of my man in the water not the whole front page! :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Here's another showing his cute little grey bits on the side.

RG03.jpg

And then i shall tease you all again tomorrow! :clap:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah they are gone for me too now. Later on if i get the chance i will upload them on photobucket and display them. Couldnt be bothered atm. ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah well... everyone to their own tastes! I mean look at Big Artie for instance he has the hots for Fatz! :D