What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
You've lost it Artie, and don't worry Predator you weren't sucked in. Go back and check the grammar. Fibro man is a perfectionist in all respects.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Big Artie said:
BiG Arties prediction's. 1. PK 2 Marry Fibro, (Fibro may learn a thing or 3 about footy from PK), even Though PK doesnt rate FAtz. 2.Panther Gurl 2 shed the baby image and take big artie up on a coffee. 3.Lewis may actually realise that there is only 1 team & thats not the broncos, 4.Parra Panther what more can I say. 5.Lainey to find that elusive surfie type. 6.Predator will neva fall 4 the dummy again. 7.Rob WEAVER 2 cum out of hiding. 8.Howard to step aside as PM 4Brandy.9.Last and not least, users on this site may show more respect 2 other peoples opinions, and dont take life so seriously :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

baby image :lol: im a adult in 6 days(woah scary)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Fibro may look good in a pair of classic black bonds boxers but the Prince wins hands down when they are massaging me. ;-) :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
I actually taught the prince his massage technique its just that u wont let us close enuff 2 use it :lol: :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
maybe a quick call or message 2 PK may assist, Fibro could not manage it himself, his gramma make b okay, and he goes ok on the grog, but his knowledge of footy is skinny, he only pulled on a boot in later life, he was more of a golfer, soccer type, U need it breed into U to understand :mrgreen:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Lucky I got my own Girds Forum where we can be free, free as the birds and do as we please! :?

Big Artie

Juniors
fibro man said:
RSI was a disease of the 1980's. A lot of people got a lot of money before the medical fraternity worked out that it was all a croc of you know what.

Just as PTSD is the disease of the 2000, and hows your bank balance at the moment Fibromind

Caged Panther

First Grade
This thread is a perfect example of how lazy I am. Because it hasn't been at the top of the screen I haven't bothered to post anything in it in months.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but the clueless feeling I have as to what's going on in here is perhaps payback for my laziness. :(

Big Artie

Juniors
Well, panthers gurl u think U are confused. Well big artie has not quite been himself lately, a change in his medication and another bump on his head over the last few days have brought him back to reality. The reality is that his beloved panthers were handed a flogging tonight, yes I have that terrible feeling in the pitt of my stomach like most real panther supporters would have at this very moment. But Im not embarassed to be a Panthers supporter they are a great side, I have physically witnessed worse, heads up, melbourne are a good side, and penrith are struggling with form, U have to turn up ready to play its very much a mind game as well like all sports. They definately need Gowie back. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts