What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Big Artie said:
panthers_gurl said:
what else can you do when your sick :roll:
plus im not 18 so i cant go out...yet
and i live nowhere near any football games (canberra doesnt count coz i see em in pre season games)
so yeah sh*t up
When ever u r feeling well enuff then I will buy U a lattee, get well soon :)

hmmmm no i dont drink latte's a mocha maybe :lol:

PREDATOR

Juniors
Ah god,not ANOTHER Gidlaholic thread!!
I thought we saw the end of that when you copped the boot,PK!! :mrgreen:
How does it feel knowing Girds has a maximum of 10 games remaining for Penrith? :?

*Sandy*

First Grade
It will still be going though - the Girds Legacy kicks on! :clap:

Come on Pred ... you should know me better than that! ;-)

lainey

Juniors
ONLY 10 GAMES LEFT! OMG when yoiu put it that way it doesn't sound like much. Where has this footy season gone? :(

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
hmm ithink i know what i want for my birthdat now.......*shows mum*
i think we need a good girds story to keep us warm for winter

Big Artie

Juniors
BiG Arties prediction's. 1. PK 2 Marry Fibro, (Fibro may learn a thing or 3 about footy from PK), even Though PK doesnt rate FAtz. 2.Panther Gurl 2 shed the baby image and take big artie up on a coffee. 3.Lewis may actually realise that there is only 1 team & thats not the broncos, 4.Parra Panther what more can I say. 5.Lainey to find that elusive surfie type. 6.Predator will neva fall 4 the dummy again. 7.Rob WEAVER 2 cum out of hiding. 8.Howard to step aside as PM 4Brandy.9.Last and not least, users on this site may show more respect 2 other peoples opinions, and dont take life so seriously :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
Dont worry, Predator many a good man, has fallen 4 a dummy from the goons, the Barracuda club, alive and well :mrgreen:

Latest posts