What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Big Mick

Referee
yeah he was on in the first show.

Very funny

And definately - FLING as his parents named him, don't know why, will be the William Hung of Australian Idol.

Big Mick

Referee
yeah he was on in the first show.

Very funny

And definately - FLING as his parents named him, don't know why, will be the William Hung of Australian Idol.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Funky - I think your sig is very unique and certainly has a funky style about it! :mrgreen:

Yes, it doesnt sound like it's a very fair process at all. To me it's sending out different signals to everyone as well. It's like they are encouraging you to be a mental case or something just to get your 2 seconds of fame and then by doing that it takes the seriousness and the importance away from the whole show. If it's comedy they are after to keep the show entertaining then they have plenty of it when they run up and down the lines with the interviews and that. That should be enough, surely the judges would be thankful to sit and listen to ones that do have a true desire to compete. Well that's what you would think, hey!

SP

Bench
they should do 2 parts of the show:

Australian Idol for the serious people

and Australian Idol for the ones who want thier 15 seconds of fame of being a dickhead

i would like to send the Executive Producer of AI an email saying what i think about the non serious people making it through, but then he may reconise my name and just think im a sook for not making it past him

SP

Bench
BM, maybe we should use either my first name and your last name or vice versa and send an email that way, then he will never know :lol:

acuyally i dont really think there would be a way of contacting him anyway.

i know you can send mark holden emails

Big Mick

Referee
lower case

Sweet Angel

Juniors
i think the only reason y half of the idiots made it in the australian idol is so that heaps of people can watch it and get good ratings on the show.. :roll:

SP

Bench
I saw myself of Channel V today on the Australian Idol extra they have on there. There were in Brisbane on todays show, and where james was talking about this chicks hair and table afterwards, i was standing there

SP

Bench
it was mad, well i thought it was anyway

ive never been on tv before (Excluding penrith home games, they dont count) and it was the 1st time ive seen myself

Latest posts