What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
fibro man
Reserves
Location: Outside the STD clinic waiting for Big Artie to get his medication

:lol: Big Artie you havent been visitng the ladies with the pretty lights again, have you?

*Sandy*

First Grade
It must have affected his ability to pick up a phone too! :lol: Is he coming this Saturday, Fibro? I got 2 of my rugrats with me so I won't be able to catch up with him at all after the game - maybe if the Dragon lady hasn't suffocated him he could come and sit with me! :D As long as he doesnt try and knock my head of when he gets the urge to jump for joy! :lol:

SP

Bench
i just watched the Aussie Idol when they were here in brissie, and OMG

i cant believe the guy who dressed as a transvestite thing actually got through, i was pissing myself laughing. He said he was there for the fun of it back in the Auditions in May, but bloody hell

i watched it only to see: 1. if i could see myself somewhere, and 2. to see if the 2 people i met, Liz and Clint got through, but they didnt

but good luck for them both (and myself) for next yr.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah I watched too, savage - how many name changes do you have a year! :D

And I came here to ask you and Mick some questions on it. How the hell do those ones that obviously, I mean *VERY* obviously could not sing, make it to the holding room? That does not make sense. Surely you two could not have been worse than them! :D

Taking into consideration with what you told us Sav (I'm just gonna call you Sav), and this is going on my ageing membory! ;-) You were auditioned twice before you even got to the holding room ... weren't you? So what the hell did they base it on! :shock:

Big Mick

Referee
They do it purely for the comedy and to make out they let people who are crap through.

I for one, having got to the second stage, and probably Lewis feels the same way, a little bit cut, that idiots such as that transvestite get through to marcia, etc and we don't.

U watch in the Sydney auditions, for 3 people:

A young girl named Katie, who has a delightful voice and will sing "The Voice Within"

A guy named dave who sang, wait for it lewis, "Affirmation" and sang it exactly like Darren Hayes,

and also this fool who was a tom Cruise wannabe, signing "Die another Day"

I bet you $10, this clown got through.

SP

Bench
PK said:
Yeah I watched too, savage - how many name changes do you have a year! :D

This will probably be my last change (well i said that before, :lol: )

PK said:
And I came here to ask you and Mick some questions on it. How the hell do those ones that obviously, I mean *VERY* obviously could not sing, make it to the holding room? That does not make sense. Surely you two could not have been worse than them! :DTaking into consideration with what you told us Sav (I'm just gonna call you Sav), and this is going on my ageing membory! ;-) You were auditioned twice before you even got to the holding room ... weren't you? So what the hell did they base it on! :shock:

I also dont know what they base it on, but BM would be right, just for the comedy by letting in the really bad singers. One thing i dont get, that girl with the glasses with the frizzy hair who was 18, but she looked like she was about 14, she was before me when i got to sing infront of the executive producer, and bloody hell she sounded crap with him, but she came out saying "I made it i made it", and i thought, geez, he must be tone deaf or something . but i didnt get through

SP

Bench
Big Mick said:
They do it purely for the comedy and to make out they let people who are crap through.

I for one, having got to the second stage, and probably Lewis feels the same way, a little bit cut, that idiots such as that transvestite get through to marcia, etc and we don't.

Hell yeah, i dont know what went on with the sydney one, but also with the brisbane one, that tranny, the spike haired guy, and also the tool who thought he was eminem with that clock as a necklace, those 3 shouldt have gone through, they took up 3 spots that other people (who were actually serious about getting onto the show in Sydney) could of been in.

And i wonder how that young kid who had the cold went through in sydney. Maybe i should of went to sydney aswell and had a 2nd chance

Big Mick said:
U watch in the Sydney auditions, for 3 people:

A young girl named Katie, who has a delightful voice and will sing "The Voice Within"

A guy named dave who sang, wait for it lewis, "Affirmation" and sang it exactly like Darren Hayes,

so singing Savage Garden songs can get you through to them :shock: :lol:. Maybe next yr instead of auditioning with U2's With or Without You i may do Crash and Burn by SG :lol:

i may watch the sydney one to see if they get through

Big Mick said:
and also this fool who was a tom Cruise wannabe, signing "Die another Day"

I bet you $10, this clown got through.

wouldnt surprise me

Funky_Willsy

Juniors
Hey yall... I can make good sigs!
My current one was made at 1:30 so... :?
But if you have any requests I can do them if you like.

choc_soldier

Coach
I was just listening to Nova, and they had this guy on, of Asian decent, who got through to the last stage singing "Beat It".

By the sounds of it, we may just have our own William Hung.

Great! :roll:

Latest posts