What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
Caged Panther said:
personally i prefer the picture of the type in lewis's sig. Shame shes not a panthers cheerleader though.

i can change that, just give me a few hours in my photo editing thing on my computer and she will be a Penrith cheerleader :D

but whatever she has on, she is hot (although i prefer less :) )

choc_soldier

Coach
Liz%20full.jpg

OMG! :shock:

She so looks like my ex!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie said:
I take offence 2 that PK I have neva spoilt ur fun

Yes I am finally glad that Fibro let me out of that closet, I have been, in, I was in fact a little dirty on U PK, not cumming 2 visit me in my hour of need. :lol: :)

Fibro was not generous in the space department of that closet Artie. I'm surprised that you held your breath for that long! :lol:

I hope the neighbours don't complain about you taking that fence either Art - it makes for good bon fires though!

No Roo - you know you are my favourite! ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
Maybe diving for the much sought after bearded clam, and then spear fishing chocolate frogs?

*Sandy*

First Grade
fibro man said:
Maybe diving for the much sought after bearded clam, and then spear fishing chocolate frogs?

I was enjoying my cinnamon donut until I read this... :shock:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
yeah im feeeeling great now all i need is roons or any other of the boys to score a try tonight and i will have had the best birthday
*gets ready to get drunk*
\\:D/ :alcho: \\:D/ :alcho: \\:D/ :alcho:

SP

Bench
Havent done this in ages, so here goes

1. PK: 928
2. Parra_Panther: 527
3. Lewis: 464
4. Big Mick: 454
5. pepstar87: 453
6. Fibro man: 443
7. mightypanther: 354
8. PREDATOR: 231
9. Lainey: 181
10. Caged Panther: 178

11. panthers_gurl: 138

The true Penrith fan: PK
Panther fan with too much time on their hands: PK

Fibroman

First Grade
He's got a good first name. That's for sure. His dad is a nice bloke, and always likes a chat about the footy.