What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Caged Panther

First Grade
PK said:
Courtney reminds me too much of Shannon Noll. We already have him on the charts - we need someone different. Chanel's different. Daniels different.

Now whose into Survivor here? Go the girls! But I am also rooting for Brady - the FBI Agent! :mrgreen:

How the hell does courtney remind you of Shannon Noll??

Shannon Noll in the tradition of Jimmy Barnes "sings" by yelling. Courtney actually sings.

And I can't believe I'm getting in a debate about australian idol :oops:

*Sandy*

First Grade
He sings in a band. It's full of brothers. He has that husky rock voice and will probably belt out pretty similar songs to Nollsy. He will most likely sell records but I can't see him becoming the next idol.

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! That was about the best song he has sang so far ... imo! He actually sung it better than Maroon 5! :D

Big Mick

Referee
Marty is shit. sorry.

He destroyed Maroon 5 and Rolling Stones.

Dan was woeful Screaming Jets and Creed would be cringing at him torturing their songs.

SP

Bench
well it doesnt really matter anyway

all (or most) of the people in the top 12 will have singles and an album out next yr

SP

Bench
finally, someone agrees with me about ricki lee

about time emelia is gone

and i think marty will be gone next, although he and hayley were the ones i liked, but he wasnt that great.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Ricki-Lee is HOT 8)

Marty will be strong this week!

Hayley
Chanel
Casey

All should go!

Hopefully Anthony too. A show pony that plays the flute.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I like Ricky-lee - I think she has a good chance of winning it. She has smashed through all the categories so far. And in my opinion I think Daniel and Anthony will be left in the top 4. I love Hayley, Courtney, Chanel, Casey and Marty too but I think they are limited with their range of singing. From the vibes I get from that show they want to see someone who can handle every category with ease and of course that is going to win over the audience and voters when they put on a big performance.

Mick and SP - What makes you say that Ricky-lee is a tart and not put Chanel in that category too? Why is a girl a tart when they flirt? I love flirting, i love watching people flirt - it shows me they are comfortable with who they are and what they have and you will find most people who flirt are the most easy going people and do not judge anyone on their looks and welcome anyone into their lives with carefree fun. And when I say flirting I mean the type of flirting we are seeing from them, it's not restricted to a specific male type, but it's flirting with life and all sorts of people, male and female.

Yeah it's about time Emelia went. I liked Emelia, nothing at all against her but she didnt have anywhere near the talent the others had and I remember being completely surprised at how she even made the top 30.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I don't watch it either. That Joel Turner bloke though who done the beatboxing.... he has a good song out called "These Kids".