What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Caged Panther

First Grade
Ricky lee a tart? Hmm then what category would some of the girls you see walking around panthers on an average friday/saturday night be put into. compared to them ricky lee is positively tame.

FYI as a single guy I bemoan the plethora of tarts that seem to be around and lack of decent girls.

Big Mick

Referee
PK sorry, are u criticising another opinion. omg.

umm

Well i dunno its just a feeling, she seems very very fake.

Wait till Big Band and Blues etc comes around, and then you'll see Ricki-lee fall on her face.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Mick before I reply, what is your definition of criticising considering your defination to tart is way different to mine? ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Twas a joke mate, was only having a dig.

I respect opinions and i have my view and others have theirs.

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: That was funny how she had a dig at her name being spelt. I couldn't quite work it out at first until they showed the poster again.

*Sandy*

First Grade
OK I'm losing it. I thought I posted something in this thread about 15 mins ago. :oops:

I think I said something along the lines of now all we need to do is entice more panther fans in to give us a reason to expose our power! ;-) :mrgreen:

choc_soldier

Coach
Well, the new 'formerly Beersquad' site next year will have a forum element... but instead of creating a new one, I might just directly link it to the Panthers forum on here.

Just in the pipeworks at the moment... if I make that decision, I will talk to the relevant people about it if need be...

*Sandy*

First Grade
I tell everyone about this site but they are all glutens for punishment and like to be criticised on another! :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
the latest being when someone suggested the song and dance over the liberal PFS funding announcment went a bit to close to being suport for the said party.

*Sandy*

First Grade
It's like a sign from heaven CC. Just look at the bottom of black magic's post - they need mods!