What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
Who would want to be a mod, I ask? Then you can't rooster bash with full intensity as I love to do so much. Did I mention that I despise the roosters?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
fibro man said:
Who would want to be a mod, I ask? Then you can't rooster bash with full intensity as I love to do so much. Did I mention that I despise the roosters?

Big Mick seems to be able to still abuse people. :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Oh well he retired as a mod of the Panthers forum but aren't you still a mod of the forums 7s or something? So your still a mod!

Fibroman

First Grade
I remember a footy trip I went on many years ago, where we all wore safari suits with skivvy's. Go the mod squad!

SP

Bench
Cantebury beat the cocks :clap:

although i dont really like either team, but it was great to see the cocks get beaten again

Soon wankers like cogbum will be saying "the dogs fluked it" :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Have we seen any of them yet? Or have they all beaten their heads against a brickwall to a pulp! :lol:

Like Satts - I did want to see the Roosters win because I believe in fairytales and wanted one for Freddy. Sad for Freddy but he did achieve a hell of a lot out of the game - now he can sit back and enjoy it even more. But my sadness for Freddy didn't last long when I thought of the Melons and Rooster Cogburns. :lol: I wonder what their excuse will be this time...

Fibroman

First Grade
How much of a fairy tale does Freddy need?

He gets a recall to origin, and the blues win the series. Let's face it, Freddy is a great player, but there were probably players more deserved of a start than Freddy, eg. Scott Hill, or Orford/Sherwin at half and Barrett at 5/8.

Freddy had the pleasure of starring in 2 grand final victories, and a few other grand final appearances. He has had the honor of captaining his state and country on numerous occasions for many victories.

He has made a sh1tload of money out of the game, and will probably never need to hold down a 9-5 job in his life.

For me, the fairytale was Steve Price. He has been overlooked many many times for rep duties. He is a true 'statesman' of the game. He has been a loyal long term player for the doggies and only forced to leave the club due to salary cap retraints. I'm surprised there weren't 16 bulldogs players lined up behind Jonothan Thurston to give Pricey their grand final ring.

As much as I respect Freddy, it was a sweeter fairy tale to see Pricey get the victory.

Just an opinion.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Your opinion noted. ;-) Like i said he did achieve a lot and I'm sure there are plenty of level headed people out there that will remind him of that. I just hope he doesn't come out of retirement. I don't want see him follow in the same footsteps as in Alfie for one. Or even go to England.

Steve Price. Don't those Bulldog fans love him. One thing I have to say considering the amount of off field dramas that club has been in, how solid have the fans stuck by. They have a massive fan base - much larger than I imagined.

Fibroman

First Grade
I know blokes that have played for Canterbury and they have told me that it is the best club they have ever played for. They must have something going for them, and whether you love them or hate them, they have got a sh1tload of fans.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I had a feeling that Daniel and Chanel would be in the bottom 3 last night. I'm getting bored of Chanel, she won't change and have a go. At least Daniel tried at times. Maybe next week we see Chanel go. Anthony was amazing and Ricky-lee blitzed it again. :D

Big Mick

Referee
Ricki-Lee - TRASH PILE

I can't believe Daniel went. marty and Hayley should have went.

Hayley should go, then marty.

Chanel is unique, she'll have a go.

ANTHONY was brilliant. As Dicko said, thats the best performance in two years.

I really don't see what People Like about Ricki-Lee she is hopeless.

Latest posts