What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

kate

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Kate, I will whip one up for you... just tell me what players you want, give me a few days, and it shall be done! :)

awesome!! thanks parra panther! could i get one with roons and girds pretty pretty please with sugar on top :D

SP

Bench
pepstar87 said:
any update on the positions of the posts mate? :lol:

Its only been 4 days since i did the last one :lol:

i may do it sometime tomorrow

choc_soldier

Coach
Kate: sure can, I should have one ready for you in a few days. No need for the sugar though, I have a sweet tooth!

Fibro Man: I will have to go beyond the 'net for a pic of Magoo, but yeah, it can be done.

choc_soldier

Coach
Witty said:
actually, is Windsor in the Penrith area (i havent been in penrith for almost 4 yrs, so i cant remember)

Yeah, it's about a 20-30 minute drive up The Northern Road, depending on how fast you are driving...

I know where the Windsor Wolves are based - it's actually in Bligh Park, which is on the southern edge of the town. One of my cousin's plays for one of the junior teams, and my uncle is a coach there.

It's on George Street... it's a big footy field on your right coming up from Penrith. You can't miss it!

:lol:

NonaFiona

Juniors
Looks like a Jan 20 back-up has been installed and we've lost anything new since the blackout lifted.

Well, at least it's working again!

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL. So what's happened since Jan 20 apart from the sevens and my whinge about the bloody food outlets!!!! :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
PK said:
LOL. So what's happened since Jan 20 apart from the sevens and my whinge about the bloody food outlets!!!! :lol:

the alcohol outlets were of far greater concern. How can you not sell burbon and coke at an event that'sponsored by a brand of burbon. Instaed they offere cat wee (bundy gold), which coincidentally they seemed to run out of 4hrs before the event finished, and more cat wee (midstrength beer)

SP

Bench
id rather have bundy & coke than bourbon :)

I dont like bourbon at all :|

SP

Bench
since the updated one was gone from the Forum being fixed, here is the new one,

1. PK: 218
2. mightypanther: 191
3. Witty: 138
4. Fibro man: 132
5. pepstar87: 102
6. Parra_Panther: 87
7. Lainey: 76
9. Caged Panther 60
9. Big Mick: 60
10. NonaFiona: 19

Post Increases:

PK: up 52
mightyp: up 45
Fibro: up 22
Witty: up 30
pepstar: up 20
PPanther: up 40
Lainey: up 25
Caged: up 6
Big Mick: up 8
NFiona: didnt include

The True Panther fan: PK
Panther fan with too much time on their hands: PK

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
PK takes out both awards on that one.

I've finally cracked 100!

Yeah Witty i don't like Bourbon either, i love my Tooheys Extra Dry and VB mainly.

SP

Bench
Who updates that girdlerettes thingy

i need my profile updated on there, im No longer Lewis anymore (and also add stuff too)

SP

Bench
Just had a look on the Beersquad site for the first time and i came across this banner

Gus%20Banner.jpg

:lol: :lol: