What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

lainey

Juniors
fibro man said:
+3 extra posts. 3 over par in golf is known as a triple bogey, and written on the score card as + 3. Don't worry, I was intoxicated when I put the posts on. Paling around is just a term used in lieu of bumming around.
1250 is what your tax dollars are paying me for doing it.

Clear as mud now?

Thanks Fibro, I get most of it now but I'm still unsure about the +3 posts. I understand the golf terminology and being over par, but where were you +3 posts? :?

*Sandy*

First Grade
Nah i havent got the new one yet. Have yet to see one in the flesh as well. Will do this weekend though.

I took it as bringing his tally up +3 as this was all about how many posts we had made here in the panthers section alone. ;-)

lainey

Juniors
Ah, got it now. God how dumb am I, and I'm responding in the thread as well. :roll:

mightypanther

Juniors

Well I think I'm finally lucid about Fibro's recent posts........I only THINK I am.

I don't own a new jersey yet, but I have tried one on, just so I would know what
size I wanted when I actually decide to go out and get one.

They feel and look similar to the SL jersey material. I hope they are far better quallity
than those, because the SL ones were awful. They washed badly and wore out much
faster than they should have.

Just remember, if the new jersey is hot to wear now, that means that it will keep
you snug and warm at those freezing cold matches in the middle of winter.

*Sandy*

First Grade
We know Fibro...but we think you are something too! And anyway just to show my true colours and to further convince you all that i am the `true' panther fan.

GO THOSE MIGHTY PENRITH PANTHERS!!!! :D

SP

Bench
Ive got some good news.....

ill be trialing for the Windsor Jim Beam cup team on feb 28

i rang up panthers and they said the cougars arent having a JB cup team, so they told me to ring up Windsor

mightypanther

Juniors
How cool. Good onya and congrats.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You show 'em what you're made of Witty.

Maybe we'll get see you play 1st grade one day, and we can say we knew
you way back when you were just a mere moderator.

So if you make it to the big time........will you remember us........you know......the common folk ??? ;-) :D

SP

Bench
mightypanther said:
Maybe we'll get see you play 1st grade one day, and we can say we knew
you way back when you were just a mere moderator.

From a mod on a league forum to a player in the NRL..... that would be different , lol

So if you make it to the big time........will you remember us........you know......the common folk ??? ;-) :D

well i said i wouldnt forget the people who ive talked to about my songwriting and muso stuff (if/when i ever get spotted :) )

so this will be the same deal :)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Good luck Witty!

I will be your official No.1 fan if you make the grade! :D I'll harrass you for pictures and proudly boast them on all the forums i visit with a caption `Witty use to moderate me'. :lol:

SP

Bench
PK said:
Good luck Witty!

I will be your official No.1 fan if you make the grade! :D I'll harrass you for pictures and proudly boast them on all the forums i visit with a caption `Witty use to moderate me'. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it would even be better for me is if i end up on wearing that famous black jersey with the sanyo logo on it (or the teal one) :D

SP

Bench
I can play front row/2nd row and a bit of lock

and also can kick goals if needed

mightypanther

Juniors
Cool. Quick.......where's the Penrith talent scout?..........sign him up.

We could do with an extra guy who can cover a few different positions.

If they signed you up now, we could tell the Rooster supporters that you
were one of our "development" players. :lol: ;-)

SP

Bench
actually, is Windsor in the Penrith area (i havent been in penrith for almost 4 yrs, so i cant remember)

I wonder if id be able to catch up with M Witt again, although he plays for the eels, but i may see him around somewhere

mightypanther

Juniors
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
Is that where your junior footy was played?
I though you had said the you and Witt went to school in Blacktown or somewhere like that?

But then again....I'm renowned for getting stuff wrong....... a LOT.....so there you go :roll: :lol:

SP

Bench
No, my junior footy was played in Toowoomba, also where Witt is from, and i went to school with him at Harristown in Toowoomba