What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL that would be me. :oops: I have been pretty slack this month as my colour co-ordinator (Emma) :D has been gallivanting around America. I was protesting in silence for her not shoving me into her suitcase and taking me along.

Just send it to the yahoo email addy. We have a few profiles to add and we can fix your name when we get back to it.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Is that the `Lost one wooden spoon, if found send to Gus c/- ch.9' or something like that. Yeah that's Phils & Rods. It's a good one. They had made that one for the Roosters game i think and it was pretty much been a regular since then especially on the Ch.9 games. :D

lainey

Juniors
I think they made it for the Parra game PK because we were crowned the Minor Premiers. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SP

Bench
they should put it up again for games this yr, the friday night game, i wasnt to see it :)

SP

Bench
I know its only a game but

i gave the Broncos a 126-0 hiding in the Rugby league game today

i played on schoolboy mode for a 15 minute game

pen1260small.jpg

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'll be surprised if they use that banner again. For we are well over the wooden spoon now, it is so yesterday and it was only good last year because of Gus's prediction. It won't have the same affect.

They'll be plenty more banners cause Rod and Phil are always working on new ones.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Do you have cable Witty? They always show Bay 5 on Fox and they are roughly in the middle of the lower section. They always try out for those banner competitions.

You'll see them don't worry. I will even take pictures for you Witty. :D

SP

Bench
nah, dont have cable, well yet anyway, supposed to be getting it soon

SP

Bench
And i dont have to change my profile thing on the site, im back as LEwis again, but i'll change other stuff in it, and i may add my mugshot too

*Sandy*

First Grade
Cool. Send away. My partner in crime has tabled a new huge face lift for the site -- she must be bored! :D And I am working on getting us a better website because we have been having trouble with bandwidth - when we update, especially with pictures of the boys, it kinda gets busy! :lol: But it will all be added in and if you don't see it up soon it will definately be up before the footy season starts. ;-)

SP

Bench
A bit quiet this time around........ well apart from PK :lol:

1. PK: 268
2. mightypanther: 203
3. Lewis: 160
4. Fibro man: 160
5. pepstar87: 106
6. Parra_Panther: 102
7. Lainey: 81
9. Caged Panther 62
9. Big Mick: 61