What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
Who remembers QuentinP, Beacon, Breath Anasty and Juicy Fruit?

They set the forums on fire.

They were an inspiration to Fibroman.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah it feels intimidating leading up to it and the morning before your first exam. I got one more left, Maths on Tuesday. If i don't study i'll fail and if i do i'll still fail so there is no options for me out of this one.

*Sandy*

First Grade
You forgot to add Steinberger.

Certainly a man with various sides.

Turn ... Position ... Strike!

Has more delts than Delta Goodrem.

Fibroman

First Grade
Steinberger copped the rrrrrr's from Wod Reaver.

Steiny had a back like an aircraft carrier and abs chisled into axe deep granite.

Fibroman

First Grade
Records are meant to be broken......except Springwood little athletics U/12 Long Jump, 1978, 4.75m.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Congrats on nearly making 10,000 posts

Its a shame that you dont have more penrith fans on here. Its intresting to see which clubs have the most users. I would have thought that Penrith and Brisbane would be right up there, but it seems not! I mean Brisbane has a whole city of fans but they just dont use this place

oh well, maybe they have an official forum? Dont you guys have one too?

The Wests Tigers Official forum has been open for two months and already has just under 18,000 posts and 517 members!

mightypanther

Juniors

Yeah Cullus,

Penrith has an official forum, and that's where most Penrith fans do their posting.

It has a very high volume of traffic on it.........don't know how many members or
how many posts though. Never taken any notice.

Mainly because I'm one of the many in recent times that has come to hate the
place, the bloke that runs it, and the sorry band of dorks that help him
moderate it.

I haven't posted there in 18 months, and I won't be doing it in the future either.
I visit there to check up on the latest news about the club, the players, training
times, and that's it. The rest of the crap, I don't give a shit about.

I'm happy enough here at LU, and we Panther girls also have our Girdlerettes forum
where we happily post away about stuff that most of the guys at LU would have
no interest in at all. ;-) :lol:

And yeah, the Broncos do have their own forum. It's not run by the club,
but it is linked to the official Broncos site. I've only ever been there a few
times, and it does have a very high traffic flow there too.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Besides the official one is currently out of action for an off season remake. BTW as anyone noticed that very little actually changes in these off season make overs of the panthers forum :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Actually you would be surprised at how much he does do. Players profiles, cheergirl profiles and sponsors change every year. Of course the daily news and all the other stuff that he adds in for the gallery, training and game days that gets done on a weekly or daily basis plus the moderating of the forums which he does mostly and takes up most of his time - i would doubt the others do much as they never did when I was one (apart from baiting people and giving him more work :roll: ). But I know what you mean and since they cut his assistant back in 2002 (i think) he has been cutting corners and has kept the same look rather than creating new looks and moving forward.

I love the topics he creates "Should we have a forum" :lol: Nothing but ego boosters when he wants one. :lol:

Latest posts