What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
Fair dinkum he's such a clown. But what makes it even more sad is that he has most of them believe he's seriously thinking of not running one. He's a bit like achilles - just wants to hear his name called out over and over again. Shame he won't go down in history as the biggest clown ever. :lol: :mrgreen:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Thank god she's gone. Her attitude to it stunk in my opinion. I thought she was really arrogant in the way she handled the constructive criticism from the judges - it was like she just mocked them.

Again Courtney annoyed me how he handled his constructive criticism from them. To publicly say he can't do any better is not going to win him Idol. As Marcia stated `Revenge is Sweeter'. And I believe that Anthony and Hayley have adapted to that strategy well. They listen, they thank and they say `I will try'. :clap:

Go Anthony!!! :D

mightypanther

Juniors

Yeah...........like he's ever going to shut it down when it's such a massive ego boost for him.

Makes him feel like a demi-god. That's why we call his dopey little bunch of merry men "the god squad". :roll:
He actually believes that he is one of the most important and intelligent people at Panthers.........
(correction..........HE probably believes it's at least in the entire state)........... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about the rest of you..........but I was sooooooo sick to death of listening to him
constantly going on and on and on and on about all the supposed great jobs he's had and all the
countries he's been to, and all the celebrities he knows. Spare me..........I couldn't give a crap
if he knew Tom Cruise or the bloody queen of England, or whether or not he's hiked the damn
Himalayas or had luch with George Bush in the White House.

Hey.........don't laugh..........he's come up with a heap of stuff that's ALMOST as ridiculous as that.... :? :roll: #-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

But DEFINITELY just as boring...... :lol: ](*,) =; :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

:sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper:

Caged Panther

First Grade
gotta admit though some of the comebacks he'd have for people back in the old days of just the old guest book were pretty damn funny.

mightypanther

Juniors
gotta admit though some of the comebacks he'd have for people back in the old days of just the old guest book were pretty damn funny.

What ? You mean BEFORE he got soooo RIGHT UP HIMSELF ???? :lol: :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
anthony annoys me his just another pretty boy pop prince.

as for mocking the judges I mean come on how can you not mock mark holden his just wickedy wack man :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
True. He can be very witty. The old guest book days and the year he introduced the forum were the days I enjoyed the bantering with him and became (what I thought) good friends. I apparently was a pawn only.

I do wonder though how long the forum will stay open as it is. I'm not quite sure how many years he has left in him and the amount of time he spends on it is enormous. I suppose there are a couple of options and they would be to employ someone to administer it professionally either by employing someone under panthers or having an unofficial forum linked to it in someway but I would assume they will only do this if they have a disclaimer that would legally separate them from each other and would hold up in court.

I think forums will become a future business where you have administrators and moderators with certified legal knowledge employed to run them. You can legally get forums shut down but with the amount of forums opening all the time it's obvious this is the way of future communication that we all want - so I can see the official sites heading that way.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I know Mark Holden is an air head. :lol: It's a shame Dicko is going - I actually like him even if I do cringe at some of what he says - not afraid to say what he thinks and he does make it constructive most of the times.

Big Mick

Referee
How did Hayley handle it, she told off Mark?

Chanel leaving is a joke. Casey is shit and should have gone last night.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nooooooooooooo i hate IDOL. I gotta remind myself not to look in this thread!

It says Penrith Social thread but it's hidden name is IDOL DISCUSSION. :cry:

*Sandy*

First Grade
We can discuss Survivor too if you want! Damn stupid girls - trust them to self destruct before they completely outwitted the men!!! :evil:

SP

Bench
:lol:

then there will be a one hit wonder and a know all f**k all on the judging panel