What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Thanks. I just got back before and i think i went alright. I struggled to memorise 3 essays and we knew to expect that you would have to write them in a different form for example a speech, feature article, interview etc.. but we had to write for one section that we were some guy at a youth forum talking about how the composer portrays his ideas and shapes opinions about the world and stuff like that. I don't know if i wrote it in that context too much and just left most of it in the essay form that it was in.

HSC is stressful times.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I don't think she claimed to be a trainer - something to do with the Tracy though. She may have claimed to know her.

I actually enjoyed Love God Weaver's/Choice Cuts contributions. They made me giggle. I remember when I use to quote Choice Cut's work and decipher it from Teletubby language which was always full of love! :D Choice Cuts/Love God Weaver didnt like it though. They use to call me names. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Yeah, sure is - I did it what seems like ages ago now (1997), but still remember it all like it was yesterday.

Too much emphasis on it all I think.

What subjects are you doing?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
English - HSC exam
Maths - HSC exam
PD/H/PE - HSC exam
Photography - class exam
Sports, Lifestyle and Recreation - class exam.

I only have 4 exams in the HSC which i have already done the 2 English. I have a PD exam on Friday which will be absolutely crazy. I have around 450-500 revision sheets and a text book to look at and then i finish on Tuesday with Maths.

kaza_79

Juniors
Hey Pepper. Good luck with your exams. I can say in hindsight they they are only another exam. But it is always different when your doing it.

At least you don't have to wait as long as I did for the results.

Don't worry, it will be over soon. Good luck!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Thanks i started studying a bit for PD this morning and i need a break so i came on here to chill out then i'll get back into it soon!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I finished my PD exam just about 30 minutes ago and i tell you it was difficult. I'm so glad that's over now. I'm gonna burn all the millions of revision papers, never to be used again! :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I did my HSC in 1984. Hope that makes you feel better people. Went on to study part time at uni and work full time. Now I am bona fide lounge lizard, and wouldn't work in an iron lung. Good luck with the rest of your exams pepper.

Not trying to tell you how to suck eggs, but what worked for me with exams, was skimming through the questions until you find an easy one. Do that question first and it gives you a confidence boost. Then go to the next easiest question etc. Do the hard ones last. When your confidence is up, it's easier to do the harder questions. Just a personal preference, but do what works for you.

SP

Bench
*SP walks in.......*

U2 are coming next yr, i cant wait cause im going to go!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*walks back out..............* :lol:

PanthersChik

Juniors
PK said:
You mission should be a social life PP. ;-)

My mission is for a social life - when my kids let go of me. :D
heeehe mee too PK. My mission is life is to get my SOCIAL LIFE BACK. my 3 year old keeps me busy...... :D :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Pantherschik wait until you end up with 3 of them pulling at your hem! #-o I gotta fight for the computer. I gotta fight for some sanity. I gotta fight for some peace. And I hate school and homework!!! Yes I don't go but I may as well since they damn well bring it home with them and stress me out too with it all! #-o

But my life would be pretty dull without them. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Fibro, it just shows you how dumb you were. I didnt follow through with any of that and am a lounge lizard! :p

Big Artie

Juniors
PK said:
Fibro, it just shows you how dumb you were. I didnt follow through with any of that and am a lounge lizard! :p
Yes PK, Im alive but not well, im heart broken, the women of my dreams just ignores me. I could show u how to get off that lounge girl, or if u wish 2 stay there I could join u 4 a short time :)

Latest posts