What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Caged Panther

First Grade
oh yes i love the amazing race. you know I never thought I could find anyone more annoying on that show then team guido from the first series but the midget and her cousin really drive me batty. And I maintain she can't win it because she's never gonna win in a foot race. And the foot race is always a big part of the final leg (assuming she makes it that far)

*Sandy*

First Grade
kaza_79 said:
Has anyone been watching the amazing race. I'm so happy channel 7 put it on at a decent time. :clap:

I watch Kath and Kim at 8.30 so it eats out half the show.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Who recons, Chad and Dane are gay?

That chick should ask .....Do you like AFL/Do you like the Roosters? If the answer is yes then they are for sure!

choc_soldier

Coach
I got a letter from Panthers yesterday... apparently Bay 5 in the Eastern Grandtsand from next year will be RESERVED SEATING.

I'm pissed off! :evil:

Caged Panther

First Grade
You only just got that letter? I got it a few weeks ago with my season tickets renewal form. Apparently all grandstand seating will also be smoke free along with some of the terrace seating as well.

I can understand your anger at the decision parra but I can see it being a one season only arrangement. If John Howard comes good on his promise to give us $10 million I would expect that construction would probably start on a new grandstand at the end of this season to be ready early season 2006. Extra seating in that stand should open up the terraces again

*Sandy*

First Grade
Had a feeling that would happen. Too many complaints about seat holding in the area and not enough reserved seating for the stadium.

Big Mick

Referee
I'm a bit over it now.

The quality isn't as good as last year.

Last year This was the time when it all started to hype up.

I mean I'll still watch it, but if i don't i wont lose any sleep over it.