What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

choc_soldier

Coach
You wanna be a real estate agent Pepper?

I have to deal with those people every day at work. Don't necessarily endear myself to them, but they're a nice enough bunch of people as long as your are singing to the same tune they are...

choc_soldier

Coach
Yeah, I know.

It's the developers that are more likely to kick up a fuss though. They are aware of the controls and limitations, but always want to push the envelope too far...

*Sandy*

First Grade
Talking about developers, I worked for a housing company a few years back. Italian owners. Boy was she a nasty one! :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i'm not sure i was just seeing what it was like. It's a pretty stressful job i worked at Erina LJ Hooker last week and then Umina this week. Yeah the chick left i think end of last week i didn't know her though. I know everyone at Erina i like them better then the Umina blokes. John Jessup and Kerry from Umina were nice though.

choc_soldier

Coach
I think we may be on the lookout for a new sleeve sponsor... just gone on PI, and only noticed down the left hand side the shorts sponsor (JLB Group).

DJ Raida

Bench
merrick and rosso are huge guns, although the idea for the tv show is a rip off

the radio show is awesome as well

Big Mick

Referee
I saw Merrick about two weeks ago at Haymarket in the city. I was going in to hand an assignment in for uni and went to get some lunch at a Thai place. He was there paying for his food. Went up to him and said hello, had a chat, he is an absolute champ and pleasure to talk to. Very unassuming person.

Latest posts