What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Alba

Coach
panthers_gurl said:
Alba wont go bagging our players......will you Alba?! :lol:

no way the Panthers are prolly the only team where i DONT have a hated player at!!

PRESTON CAMPBELL :thumnn

F*N OATH!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Moderators don't edit your likes and dislikes. ;-) We will edit any disrespect to the word filter.

I like them both. They are both very different but compliment each other at the same time. If I could invite 5 people to dinner both Merrick and Rosso will be on my guest list.

*Sandy*

First Grade
#-o Don't worry, I'm a bit slow tonight. I was thinking you meant somewhere else on LU rather than a completely different site. :oops:

SP

Bench
yeah, 2 different sites :lol:

but im not naming any names, even though if any have a problem, they can whinge to me and i'll just tell them to get over it

choc_soldier

Coach
Savage Panther said:
yeah, 2 different sites :lol:

but im not naming any names, even though if any have a problem, they can whinge to me and i'll just tell them to get over it

How diplomatic of you... :lol: