What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
DJ Raida said:
PG told me to post here

this thread is a poor mans raiders social thread ;-)

i said post good stuff not insults run along sweetheart.....*note i call most people sweetheart from now on*

Alba

Coach
im here cause of PG as well :|

y0 .. hows things 8-[

erm imho this is a way better social thread than Raiders ... cause at the Raiders forum things get edited and deleted too much ...

SP

Bench
i didnt go to schoolies, well on the GC anyway

me and a few friends went up the sunshine coast for a week

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
PK said:
I'll edit your crap, Alba. :lol:

Cool cruise. Can I fit in your suitcase, Pepper! :D

Oh i think i'll be packing alot of stuff so maybe no room.

PK your from down my way aren't you? I think you said Umina somewhere on this forum? Well i was working at LJ Hooker at Umina early in the week going for a job there but the owner said she would rather a girl to do the job then me. How sexist do you wanna be....!?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I can be very sexy! :mrgreen: Ahh just joshing. Yeah it is sexist. They should put something in their add if they are looking for females rather than males because in my opinion it's a bloody waste of time, money and effort if you ring just to hear those words. I think I would have given them a gobful. I think I know the girl that left. Not sure of her reasons though.

choc_soldier

Coach
Alba said:
erm imho this is a way better social thread than Raiders ... cause at the Raiders forum things get edited and deleted too much ...

Same with another forum on a particular official site, who's name shall remain nameless. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
And then even more so irritating that you wasted your time, effort and bloody fuel money to work there a couple of days. :evil: *Just realised your actually worked there a couple of days* ;-)

Latest posts