What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

lainey

Juniors
Big Artie said:
Big artie knows all when it comes to knowledge of football kiddies that is all that matters

It wouldn't seem so judging by your signature. :lol:

lainey

Juniors
Hey Lewis, have you heard of a band up your way called Devolved? They are an extreme metal band, not my kind of music. My nephew is their new guitarist and they are going to be releasing their 2nd album soon.

SP

Bench
nah, i havent heard of them

and metal isnt my type of music anyway :? :| so thats probly why i havent

lainey

Juniors
Thanks Lewis, just thought I'd ask a local. I don't get up to Brissy much and I don't listen to Triple J down here. Apparently they play some of their music.

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Artie always ran sideways when about to hit the defensive line. Never got the hard yards. Not like Kerry Boustead, with the comb in the sock and other such like things.

SP

Bench
thats cool, and it would also depend too on where in Brissie they would be from

North, South or West

if they would be from the North somewhere, i may hear something along the grapevine about them

Big Artie

Juniors
I was a torch bearer at the games, and my flames still goes every now and then. Girdler I can see what he is made out of over the next few weeks with Gower out, I believe my pred :idea: icition will once again be proved right, old and past it.

SP

Bench
1. PK: 717
2. Parra_Panther: 400
3. Lewis: 389
4. Fibro man: 385
5. Big Mick: 364
6. mightypanther: 345
6. pepstar87: 345
7. PREDATOR: 188
8. Caged Panther: 155
9. Lainey: 148

The true Penrith fan: PK

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
The last 2 weeks or so i've died off with posting! Big Mick just posts about anything and has powered ahead, moved into 5th spot.

lainey

Juniors
Lewis said:
thats cool, and it would also depend too on where in Brissie they would be from

North, South or West

if they would be from the North somewhere, i may hear something along the grapevine about them
I'm not sure exactly where they are from and I can't remember where my nephew is living right now, he moves around a bit. They have a web site though but I don't think it said which part of Qld they were from either. Keep an eye out though, they will be touring I think around July and you can say you have chatted with the guitarists aunty. :D