What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sony verdict...

Caged Panther

First Grade
just on the issue of why rugby passed and rugby league didn't I think you will find what it comes down to is reputation. EA have one hell of a track record in the games business (not one that In my opinion is particularly well deserved given some of the tripe they churn out) whereas sidhe/hes have produced exactly how many games????

Matta

Juniors
maybe because if it didnt pass it would take a mulllliiiioooooonnnnnn years for EA to fix it :D :D :D :D

Briza

Juniors
Sidhe can get fvcked!!!...

This will be the LAST $ I put in their coffers.

I've seen U/10 football teams run with more professionalism. :evil:

PONGIA

Juniors
Good on Mario for letting us all know what’s happened, sure we're all disappointed. Who amongst us wasn’t hoping to see that it was full steam ahead with the release?…..Bring on manhunt………only thill December though.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Ill tell you now that a guy who tested this game at Sony said its one of the best sports games hes ever played.

So what,we already had a good idea it was delayed.Lets all throw our handbags at Mario eh?

Its just frustrating that everytime we get near to release,we get another set back.

Thanks for informing us Mario,hope the tossers dont put you off coming on here.Most of us are very grateful for your time mate.

Priddo

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i
Mario your a champion!!
Sony - BURN IN HELL!

ok so maybe im not as over it as i will have you believe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't have me fooled for a seoncd :lol:

ripper

Man you must feel like a big,tough man making threats over the net :lol:

anyway, maybe its good sony failed the game. If they passed it, we would have these small bugs which could be a pain.

What sort of Bugs were they?? Were they graphical bugs, gameplay bugs??

Goleel

Juniors
If you're that pissed off with the delay, don't buy the game, dickheads. I bet you'll be out there on release day like all of us waiting for your copies, so instead of abusing sidhe and hes, how about you shove a sock in it and don't make yourselves look stupid, because if you really didn't want this game anymore, why would you still be here?

legend

Coach
Please cease and decist with the childish arguments. I understand some of you are upset at the delayed release date but can you have some consideration for the people who do not wish to have to deal with childish posts making threats and counter threats. I am sure they are sick to death of reading never ending squabbles between "egos" in stupid games of oneupmanship. I know I am.

Would you prefer a let off steam thread where you can all vent your frustration and if people want to read it they can?

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
legend said:
Please cease and decist with the childish arguments. I understand some of you are upset at the delayed release date but can you have some consideration for the people who do not wish to have to deal with childish posts making threats and counter threats. I am sure they are sick to death of reading never ending squabbles between "egos" in stupid games of oneupmanship. I know I am.

Would you prefer a let off steam thread where you can all vent your frustration and if people want to read it they can?

HEY THATS WAT I ASKED IN A DIFFERENT POST SUMWHERE WHERE I CAN VENT MY ANGER WOULD BE A GODSEND!!!

Razor

Coach
nz_kid said:
Dam that really sucks i wounder how rugby 2004 passed

EA Sports is a much bigger company than Sidhe.

And there is a rumour that EA Sports is going to dump the PS2 and create games solely on the Xbox and PC.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i dont think so have u seen the quality of recent pc games???

need for speed hot pursuit 2 took forever 2 load because ea made it load from the disc the only way i could play it decently was with a no cd patch
and rugby2004 is the worst game ive ever played (mind you if suxs on console 2)

Razor

Coach
KimmorleyKiller said:
i dont think so have u seen the quality of recent pc games???

need for speed hot pursuit 2 took forever 2 load because ea made it load from the disc the only way i could play it decently was with a no cd patch
and rugby2004 is the worst game ive ever played (mind you if suxs on console 2)

That's why copy-protection sucks.

It only affects the people who purchased the game.

I don't like getting the CD out each time, so always crack the game (or download one).

The developers did well in the early-90s when they stopped putting all that copy protection in.

It's not as bad now as back then they had 3 ways - floppy having to be in, using a code wheel, or entering a word from the manual (give you word number, line number, page number). - the last 2 seriously pissed me off

But the past 3-4 years they've started doing it again. Pointless as anyone who wants to copy a game can still do it easily.

CycloneSteve said:
legend said:
At night, rave near the guards compartment, naked with a blue light

LOL ive seen the train with this on it....classic....sorry not on topic... but meh!

Ít's on heaps of trains it is actually an offical public transport message they do it, its not grafiti they even have it on train tickets

Matta

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
legend said:
At night, rave near the guards compartment, naked with a blue light

LOL ive seen the train with this on it....classic....sorry not on topic... but meh!

The train? I catch trains all the time and it's on MULLLIIIOOOOONNNSSS of them. Also:

-Please eat elderly or disabled people
-Please place litter in station provided
-Plain clothedand unformed lice patrol this train
-Place feet on seats

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: