What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the sooner we leave WIN stadium the better

OurRedV

Juniors
sunday afternoon.

2pm kick off.

sun is out, blue skies.

yet there is hardly anyone there...

what a joke.

im at work and i'd give anything to be there for this game!

What the hell is wrong with you wollongong people!?

coach

If you leave WIN stadium then you are no longer St George Illawarra Dragons.

steela

Juniors
yeh sooner the better, won't have to hear the whingers anymore (I mean the blow ins)
last game at kograh wasn't exactly packed mind you, and it's an oval... maybe they should have a game of cricket there instead of league :lol:

Speaking of the nice hot day.

Nice of us to wear the red shirt so the Warriors didn't have to wear their black jerseys in the sun.

](*,)

Syko

Juniors
f**k win stadium, thats not my home ground, never was never f**king will be.

maestro1

Bench
What's wrong with 14,590 against a team from New Zealand? I was at the game and the atmosphere was fantastic. I prefer Kogarah, but WIN Stadium is a good second ground.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
sunday afternoon.

2pm kick off.

sun is out, blue skies.

what a joke.

good call champ, lol

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
looked pretty packed on tv..

and 14.5k is a pretty decent crowd these days..

stg666

Juniors
listen here whingers. any ground is fine by me and thousands of other supporters who have to travel for hours to get to any games. you lot up in the big smoke have 2 grounds to go to close bye. i'm happy just the way things are thankyou very much. crowd looked alright to me on tele today. p.s this stuff about no games at win, saint george this, illawarra that is so old it's rubbish. here we are travelling well at the start of the year and people want to carry on about old sh*t. if you don't like either side of the equasion there is nothing stopping you all following the scum although they might not be there for too long so maybe someone else would be the go. DRAGONS RULE

Cooper-Man

Bench
listen here whingers. any ground is fine by me and thousands of other supporters who have to travel for hours to get to any games. you lot up in the big smoke have 2 grounds to go to close bye. i'm happy just the way things are thankyou very much. crowd looked alright to me on tele today. p.s this stuff about no games at win, saint george this, illawarra that is so old it's rubbish. here we are travelling well at the start of the year and people want to carry on about old sh*t. if you don't like either side of the equasion there is nothing stopping you all following the scum although they might not be there for too long so maybe someone else would be the go. DRAGONS RULE

people will always have a right to an opinion buddy. You on the other hand have no right to tell people to support another team. Move on mate.

RedVGooner

Juniors
I was at the game today and i found it hard to find a spot to sit or even see at the hill. the crowd today was fantastic.

Jason Maher

Immortal
sunday afternoon.

2pm kick off.

sun is out, blue skies.

what a joke.

Kindly f**k off.

Latest posts