What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
That's my 2 cents on what has happened to the Dragons in the past few weeks. We are not a premiership team. We are not even a top 8 team atm. We are still pretty boys, softies and uncommitted chokers and not even Benny can save us. FMD why don't we just drop down to NSW Cup? :crazy:
We had a big chance to steal the game off the Eels when we trailed by 6 with ten to go. But as usual, we choked. No difference to previous years.

P.s. go our toyota cup team! awesome win over the warriors 48-24. All the way.

Start throwing your petty insults guys, we deserve it!

Man up bitch. I support Newcastle United and St George Illawarra. NUFC are in the second division and Saints were last in a gf a decade back when we lost the unlosable game. But you know what, I will never sell them out in a thread like this.

Gaba

First Grade
well this thread is wrong the dragons didnt choke the minor premiership , the dragons are still alive and Bennett has changed the dragons

maestro1

Bench
That's my 2 cents on what has happened to the Dragons in the past few weeks. We are not a premiership team. We are not even a top 8 team atm. We are still pretty boys, softies and uncommitted chokers and not even Benny can save us. FMD why don't we just drop down to NSW Cup? :crazy:
We had a big chance to steal the game off the Eels when we trailed by 6 with ten to go. But as usual, we choked. No difference to previous years.

Fair dinkum, as if there aren't enough people jumping on the bandwagon. As if we need you to add to it. You are like the wind, you change after each result. I can't be bothered checking, but I am sure you were loving us last week, and hating us after Souths and hating again this week. Seriously, you are the type of supporter that give us all a bad name. Go follow a team that pleases you more.........I'm suspecting your not even a Saints fan, just someone because I can't imagine a real fan feeling the need to give these other f*ckers any ammo...............

OVP

Coach
well this thread is wrong the dragons didnt choke the minor premiership , the dragons are still alive and Bennett has changed the dragons

I actually agree with you. Thats why I'm not laughing ... yet ;-)
Wouldnt be at all surprised to see an Eels vs Saints GF ... 1 v 8.

maestro1

Bench
What makes it worse and the reason I suspect you are not a Saints fan at all, is the fact that you felt the need to post this in the NRL forum and not the Saints one. These are not the actions of a true Saint. Parra were more desperste, it was sudden death and they defended fantastically. Sometimes the other team plays better and that's that. You cannot win every game. This is the time you need to get behind your team, not carve them up in the forum where all the Dragons death riders reside. 3 out of 4 posts on here are about the dragons choking, arrogance, etc, etc. And what do you do, start a new one. You couldn't even add your comments to an existing Dragons (negative) post. You went and started a whole new one.....If we win this thing, I bet you'll be in here carrying on......

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I think we went in with too conservative a game plan. Our forwards were on top early but there was no second phase play. I would have liked to see us offloading the ball inside the opposition half to create some chances.

St. George and the Bennett game plan showed a lack of respect for Parramatta. We expected points to fall into our lap. One out running doesn't cut it come finals time. We attacked down the left side in vain all match and Wright did not see enough traffic on the other side of the field.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Aren't there enough dickhead supporters of rival teams to heap sh*t on us without us helping them out? Kindly f**k off and support someone else.

Utey

Coach
I think we went in with too conservative a game plan. Our forwards were on top early but there was no second phase play. I would have liked to see us offloading the ball inside the opposition half to create some chances.

St. George and the Bennett game plan showed a lack of respect for Parramatta. We expected points to fall into our lap. One out running doesn't cut it come finals time. We attacked down the left side in vain all match and Wright did not see enough traffic on the other side of the field.

Exactly.

The thread creator needs to harden the f*ck up. Support your side through thick and thin and you'll enjoy the good times even more.

maestro1

Bench

You do realise that if Soward's pass gets to Morris, we score and probably go on and win the game.

Loudstrat

Coach
Come on Saints fans. Two big juicy steaks await the flaming Red V grill in the next 2 weeks. Brisbane - who select 13 turnstiles and whose defensive coach is the black knight from Holy Graille, and then Melbourne - who will have no crowds because they will be up against the AFL GF at home in Melboring. Avenge 92, 93 and 99. You avenged 95 today.

I'm a hard core Dragons fan for the next fortnight. And if somehow the PARRA POWER expires before the long weekend, the rest of the RL world will be on your bandwagon all season.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Fair dinkum, as if there aren't enough people jumping on the bandwagon. As if we need you to add to it. You are like the wind, you change after each result. I can't be bothered checking, but I am sure you were loving us last week, and hating us after Souths and hating again this week. Seriously, you are the type of supporter that give us all a bad name. Go follow a team that pleases you more.........I'm suspecting your not even a Saints fan, just someone because I can't imagine a real fan feeling the need to give these other f*ckers any ammo...............

Lol I am a Saints fan of my entire life and have just returned home after being mocked all afternoon by a group of westies, who I Seig Heil'ed upon leaving. I have simply had enough as many of us have. And what pisses me off is that teams such as the f**king Doggoes and the Storm are just on the rise and we can't seem to match them in the long run. 2009 has been a great year for this club, and no, I didn't react like this after the Souffs loss, the extent of my criticsm was something like "we were f**king terrible, lol chokers, just hope we do better next week". Like the rest of us, I was at the heartbreaks of 2005 and 6, and obviously don't want it to happen again.

Seriously, these petty insults these idiots throw are so repititive they are funny. They make them look stupid as they are incapable of coming up with anything else. I just wanted to join in the fun and see what it's like to be an idiot. But we did suck today and I won't deny that. Let's hope our good Brisbane record continues!

If i were a saints fan i wouldn't be to upset sure you got beat but the team that beat you were in unbeatable form today, you beat a team that defends like parra did today.
Chin up and get ready for the Broncos next week, they are very beatable.

drake

First Grade
f**king peaheart OP.

Saints were flat in the heat, and the Eels were bloody good.

A well deserved win to Parra, hope they go well next week.

Praying that the Dragons can take the Broncos at Suncorp.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, talk about pissweak. You're the first to crow against opposition fans when Saints are running hot, then you lay into them when things aren't going your way?

Stand by your team, gutless wonder.