What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Are you serious mate? I didnt think we were that bad today. We threw the same things at them today as we did last week but Parra were just too good defensively and obviously did their homework.

Have faith man.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Didn't notice through the Ozzie banner, my apologies.

Souffs :lol:

:lol:

Fein

First Grade
:lol: Didn't notice through the Ozzie banner, my apologies.

Souffs :lol:

Well we thrashed them twice this year Timmah, once in the shield and then in round 25 and it presented the golden chance for you blokes to take the MP.

Shame you wasted it. ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Well we thrashed them twice this year Timmah, once in the shield and then in round 25 and it presented the golden chance for you blokes to take the MP.

Shame you wasted it. ;-)
Dear oh dear oh dear. 18-6 is a thrashing now? :lol: 41-6 was a thrashing yeah, but it took your season being over for it to happen, same with the Tigpies and us a week later.

Meanwhile, how did South Sydney go this weekend? No, really.

Those in glass houses, as they say...

Fein

First Grade
Souths are going so good in this years finals campaign! woo!

Yo, it's Po!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

po.jpg

_snafu_

Immortal
Don't hang sh*t on Souths, they won the minor premiership the year I did the HSC and last won the comp the year I was born.

I like to think that I'm young ;-)

Fein

First Grade
Dear oh dear oh dear. 18-6 is a thrashing now? :lol: 41-6 was a thrashing yeah, but it took your season being over for it to happen, same with the Tigpies and us a week later.

Meanwhile, how did South Sydney go this weekend? No, really.

Those in glass houses, as they say...

Both times we played stmerge we were under strength - look that up. ;-)

Let's not lose focus here Timmah and hijack the thread!!!!

Fein

First Grade
Don't hang sh*t on Souths, they won the minor premiership the year I did the HSC and last won the comp the year I was born.

I like to think that I'm young ;-)

:lol::lol:

Pay that.

Well played sir!!!

Moffo

Referee
Told all ya boyz and girlz that the dragons would deep throat on september and get their choke on

See ya later fairies, out in straight sets. Nice work you arse clowns that put money on them at $3 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Both times we played stmerge we were under strength - look that up. ;-)

Let's not lose focus here Timmah and hijack the thread!!!!
I've got far less problem with you if you support Parra, Saints, someone supporting a team in the comp who is up there and a chance to win. You're a gutless wonder supporting a team that lost its chance at finals footy a good fortnight or two out from the first weekend of proceedings, laying a boot into a team who finished many positions above yours.

I'd be more concerned about the issues at your club - you barely pipped the Sharks last week and there are clearly some internal problems...

Timmah

Staff member
You f**kin serious?

Can't we just have one Dragons choking super-thread? :sleeper:

TeamSatan

Juniors
You f**kin serious?

Can't we just have one Dragons choking super-thread? :sleeper:

No

Lets rejoice for a moment or ten by having many threads on this essential subject.

Where's the sucked in Manly threads...i gotta go roll aruond in that mess.

Danish

Referee
Stop being a pussy Timmah and allow the fact you enjoyed the dragons loss as much as everyone else shine through.

Seriously, its getting quite boring seeing so many dogs fans defending the dragons. Anyone would think you are not confident of your team performing

Latest posts