What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stand up that is Mary"great onliners"

My favourite is after he backstabbed price and took over he said he wanted to finish the job price had started at the club. FMD, And this guy got a 2 year extension in April?!

Well he’s almost fekked the club completely, the job I suppose price had started...

It’s just that it’s taking longer with Mary.

St Hope

Juniors
His delivery of this gem left fans with sore ribs
"Our results in 2016 were not acceptable and no one within the Club is happy or comfortable with our results and inconsistent performances this year," said McGregor
And he delivered in spades rocketing up the ladder from 11th to a season ending 9th .

possm

Coach
"Our results in 2016 were not acceptable and no one within the Club is happy or comfortable with our results and inconsistent performances this year," said McGregor
And he delivered in spades rocketing up the ladder from 11th to a season ending 9th .
The coach is incompetent but don't blame the coach along for this mess. The SGI Board, CEO and various football staff are all to blame; especially those in the old boys club.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
So If in his words 2016 wasnt acceptable.....we wait with bated breath to see what he will label 2019 then

to_ddeath

Coach
He'll claim how 'excited' he is for 2019 based on jagging a couple of late season wins vs. the Titans. He was excited when we lost to the Sharks so the inevitable low bar of expectation has now been set in place in that head of his.

‘Some supporters expect us to win every game...’...unless my wording isn’t correct on that one.

St Hope

Juniors
I will pre-empt the great man .
Although it isn't a Mary original I am sure he will customise it something like this for extra laughs.
"Weve got nothing to lose we are playing for Dragon pride"

The tries from kicks one gets me every time from old tow ball head, we are allowed to score off them too...

Yeah it was deeply unsettling.

The message was that totally legal tries from kicks are somehow unexpected, rare, indefensible and unfair in some way.

Bizarre thought processes to think anyone would take such a submission seriously.

I’d be wondering too whether or this is an expression of some underlying mental health issues that people here have touched upon.

When you reach out for and subscribe to explanations that are so irrational and out there, there’s something amiss

In all fairness to Mary, the pressure from consistent failure is obviously chewing him up inside and his continued participation as coach is a clear mental health risk.

He needs to take a break.

Last edited: