What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can assure that we are two completely different people Stacey. For a start, I still have most of my brain cells.

STSAE

Juniors
I can assure that we are two completely different people Stacey. For a start, I still have most of my brain cells.

Oh yeah mate we are very different.

I dont fear the :lol:.

You on the other hand, I worry for you mate. Maybe you need to take stress leave or get on the cans buddy, you know I make sense, I am afterall p-noid.:lol:

:lol::lol:

Ribs

Bench
Oh yeah mate we are very different.

I dont fear the :lol:.

You on the other hand, I worry for you mate. Maybe you need to take stress leave or get on the cans buddy, you know I make sense, I am afterall p-noid.:lol:

Woohoo, a troll that just cannot leave without the last say. These are a personal favourite of mine....

Tell 'im what he's won, Bob!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Penrith have won the Grand Final! The mighty Rorters have failed once again!

Oh no! One year later.. the Bulldogs have won the Grand Final!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Isnt this thread hijacking and baiting???
Oh look, dopey stacey has slipped up again. How can anyone hijack a troll thread?

STSAE said:
You havent presented a single fact ive seen. Just insults and cracks about players and coaches.
You mean like this...

Browneye slapped his tampon and all ran round the gooseberry tree.
Classy stuff Stace. You must be a real hit with the ladies.

leaguelover3

juniors
There is actually only one thing worse than trolls who go to other teams forums before games, and that's the ones that come into the forums only after their team wins.

See, those trolls are the ones with no balls whatsover and they are also the ones who can never give up......... you'll be sniffing around here for a week because your light ego wont let you walk away without a pissweak emoticon response.

Which is all you'll have in response to this too. Pissweak troll.

Its funny before the game i read threads from one rooster chick, i think it was STSAE or Phantom, the quote was "please please i hope we win", reminded me of primary school... and they were all getting on saying we should flogg them regardless of all their internationals.

_Johnsy

Referee
Hey it's STSAE

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Backwards you're a legend mate :lol:
Yeah, and now you've got a mirror troll doing the same thing in the Roosters forum, and Roosters supporters are complaining about him.

And so it goes on... dopes switching jerseys.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. No, he thinks he is one of a kind, and he only encourages more trolling around the forums. Do you like mindless trolls Geohood?

Btw, most folks enjoy a bit of banter, I'm all for it. But there comes a point where you know you're dealing with kiddies that where dropped on the head once too often. You hero falls into that latter category.

You question me then call me a gaylord?

A gaylord? What are you, three years old?

Gaylord ha ha ha ha. I would f**king hammer you mate, keyboard hero as it might sound. You are a waste of oxygen.

Funny that it was true though hey dickhead, you had to respond and you will continue to do so, trolls are all the same.

Are you a carpenter, a west ham supporter or Bob the Builder

Dead set i havent heard the word hammer since the days of

"Cant touch this"

sounds a bit like friday night

lol. No, he thinks he is one of a kind, and he only encourages more trolling around the forums. Do you like mindless trolls Geohood?

Btw, most folks enjoy a bit of banter, I'm all for it. But there comes a point where you know you're dealing with kiddies that where dropped on the head once too often. You hero falls into that latter category.

Willow in the lead up to fridays match at least half a dozen of your regular posters flamed the roosters froum with a whole heap of bullsh*t, nothing was fored in return on your forum until after the game when these numbnuts came back slandering all and sundry.

Why shouldnt survivor,stase,myself, ovp and melon fire shots back.

Keep control of your own rabib beasts before bagging ours.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow in the lead up to fridays match at least half a dozen of your regular posters flamed the roosters froum with a whole heap of bullsh*t, nothing was fored in return on your forum until after the game when these numbnuts came back slandering all and sundry.

Why shouldnt survivor,stase,myself, ovp and melon fire shots back.
Doesn't that work both ways?

Trolls seem to be doing exactly the same thing which they know is an annoyance to themselves.

And the people who have nothing to do with it are seeing their discussions disrupted and the moderators in both forums have to cop the complaints.

Next week there might be trolls in the Roosters forum if or when they get beat. And those trolls will justify it by using exactly same logic that you just applied. In your opinion, when does it stop being a 'he hit me first' argument?

All sounds tad hypocritical if you ask me.

The annoying thing to me is that I know that many of these trolls (on both sides) hardly ever post in their own team forums.
rufus youngblood said:
Keep control of your own rabib beasts before bagging ours.
lol. I don't control people young rufus.

Tell me, what has the actions of others got to do with the majority of members in this forum who never troll and just want to have discussions?

EDIT: Btw, let's not be too precious about this. Most of these posters that have been branded as 'trolls' are often just engaging in a bit of banter, and move on after a short while. The repeat offenders that continually try to disrupt good discussion threads are a nuisance though.

Last edited:

STSAE

Juniors
Dafarkknuckle2 was the primary reason Rooster supporters reacted angrily after our win the other night. The crap he spouted before the match (he was joined by several other dragons trolls as well) was the reason they got a bit fired up. Looks like he's done the same thing over at the Manly forum too. Will this rtard ever learn ? :lol:

Personally i like trolls, they are fun to deal with. The banter last week on the Roosters forum was quite alot of fun. It would be a boring place without these trolls imo. Keep up the good work dafarkknuckle2 ... lets see if you can enrage the Manly fans too

Well said mate, seriously how many take it too seriously, many here do thats for sure. I had to stop yesterday, I really thought Id drown in tears of :lol:.

Anyone think it may be a Chandos alter-ego???? I hear that hes been banned.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts