What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaba

First Grade
WHAT penalty for FOUL play???

There was no foul play, the 2 touchies, the reff, the video reff and the match review all AGREE.

You were all WRONG.

I dont expect a retraction.

I expect to be banned, thats the usual mode ive found when I get some joy from the FACT you all look like wenches.:sarcasm:

:lol::lol:

The touchies and the ref and video ref and match review have been wrong more times then they are right, and there is no proof they were right in this instance, so you owe people in here a retraction

Ribs

Bench
Pill Popper coaches players to injure opponents, that much is obvious. I believe fatarse's knee going is some sort of karma.

STSAE

Juniors
You question me then call me a gaylord?

A gaylord? What are you, three years old?

Gaylord ha ha ha ha. I would f**king hammer you mate, keyboard hero as it might sound. You are a waste of oxygen.

Funny that it was true though hey dickhead, you had to respond and you will continue to do so, trolls are all the same.

I smell it running down your leg Cracked.

You lose, again.:lol:

You cant argue the point, all you have left is bravado and sidestep.

Seeya next time, you know it will come, its inevitable.

STSAE

Juniors
Well that's convenient. So we can assume that you've been owned again.

But let me do it for you. You said Creagh was a decoy and I replied by saying, "Wasn't a decoy. A player was tackled without the ball."

There you go, you were talking bullsh*t... again. No surprises there.

You don't know the rules of the game. You don't even know the difference between a decoy and a support.

You must see rugby league as this this big colourful storybook with lots of pictures.

LINK: http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/omeley-charged-sa-escapes/2008/09/08/1220725921367.html

No youre WRONG again bigboy. You really have NFI.

And in a boost to the Roosters hopes of beating Brisbane in Friday night's opening finals clash against Brisbane at Sydney Football Stadium, utility Setimaita Sa was not charged over an off-the-ball hit on Dragons backrower Ben Creagh.

See I was RIGHT, no charge, no penalty, no more tears formula

dragondad

First Grade
Only a sadist would call someone a fool and then proceed to argue with said fool.:lol:

If its not cited by the judiciary, not penalised or put on report its cos there is NO FOUL PLAY.

Farrrrrk me you have NFI. I gather your a reff??? Man that explains ALOT.:p

Sure am .. :lol:

Last edited:

STSAE

Juniors
Pill Popper coaches players to injure opponents, that much is obvious. I believe fatarse's knee going is some sort of karma.

GOLD.

I love the desperation when Karmas being bandied about.:lol:

BTW would that make Piles coach Slappys Karma????:lol:

sh*t you are dumb cracked, funny though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thank you Stacey, that's what we call a link. No link means it is ubsubstantiated.

You seem rather terrified of being moderated. But if you stick the house rules, you'll have nothing to worry about.

STSAE

Juniors
Sure am .. Can't wait to ref Roosters' Harold Matts trials this Saturday and count the number of juniors who are trialling :lol:

Watch the spittle fly.:lol:

You really shouldnt let us all know who you are, I mean it wouldnt be hard to find out, unless youre lying AGAIN????:lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Thank you Stacey, that's what we call a link. No link means it is ubsubstantiated.

You seem rather terrified of being moderated. But if you stick the house rules, you'll have nothing to worry about.

You know us Latte sippers mate, we take a while for it all to sink in.:lol:

In all seriousness YOU know why mate. It doesnt matter now, everyone knows whats the go, especially me. I accept I live on borrowed time. And I know if I get it again, at least I went out :lol: like I do.

dragondad

First Grade
You know us Latte sippers mate, we take a while for it all to sink in.:lol:

In all seriousness YOU know why mate. It doesnt matter now, everyone knows whats the go, especially me. I accept I live on borrowed time. And I know if I get it again, at least I went out :lol: like I do.

You're my hero,wish I was like you.

STSAE

Juniors
The touchies and the ref and video ref and match review have been wrong more times then they are right, and there is no proof they were right in this instance, so you owe people in here a retraction

Wrong.

You are all offering OPINION.

The officials work within the RULES.

The RULES dont cater for emotion and wrong OPINION.

So all I can say is harden the f**k up, Gooba.:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What you act like its never happened b4 mate???:sarcasm:

Or do you need a LINK for proof????:crazy:

You would have received a PM with a reference to the member's guidelines. It is essential that we have links to articles. The same rule applies to everyone, you're not special.

Yes, you've been blocked from certain forums for repeatedly breaking the rules, what do expect? But you have been given another chance here in the Dragons forum - although being gracious about such things is way beyond your understanding.

From where I'm standing, you're doing everything possible to satisfy your paranoia and have a sook about being moderated.

Perhaps its just a case of giving you enough rope.

Apparently you've banned from just about every other website that has forums, and LU is one of the few places that tolerates you.

Be a smartarse about it if you like, but LU is one website that cares enough to put you on leash. That much must be driving you nuts.

STSAE

Juniors
You would have received a PM with a reference to the member's guidelines. It is essential that we have links to articles. The same rule applies to everyone, you're not special.

Yes, you've been blocked from certain forums for repeatedly breaking the rules, what do expect? But you have been given another chance here in the Dragons forum - although being gracious about such things is way beyond your understanding.

From where I'm standing, you're doing everything possible to satisfy your paranoia and have a sook about being moderated.

Perhaps its just a case of giving you enough rope.

Apparently you've banned from just about every other website that has forums, and LU is one of the few places that tolerates you.

Be a smartarse about it if you like, but LU is one website that cares enough to put you on leash. That much must be driving you nuts.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you have an ego.

What shall I do now???

Bow???

Cry???

sh*t my undies????

NahI will :lol:.

Cos we both know who has the power in the relationship, im your biarch, I dig.

What I need answered is, Will you still Love me tomorow????:lol:

Ribs

Bench
LMFAO.

Thats the most Fagoon reply ive ever seen, a new emotion is in order here.:-({|=

Manup you deadset gaylord, I reckon you just cracked another ribb.

Is this point you're trying to argue? Again, you're a troll with no brains.

No doubt we'll see you next time, but given your team of softcocks only beats us once every couple of years, I dont think it'll be too soon.

STSAE

Juniors
Is this point you're trying to argue? Again, you're a troll with no brains.

No doubt we'll see you next time, but given your team of softcocks only beats us once every couple of years, I dont think it'll be too soon.

Why keep replying???

Isnt this thread hijacking and baiting???

You havent presented a single fact ive seen. Just insults and cracks about players and coaches.

Or is it just youre shattered cos we beat you and I was correct Sa had no case to answer????

LINK: http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/omeley-charged-sa-escapes/2008/09/08/1220725921367.html

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Typical troll. Boo hoo... sook... cry. My biarch? LOL.

You're just a big kid who killed off too many brain cells in between the chunder sessions.

We both know the truth Stacey. Behind the scenes you take yourself way too seriously. The emoticons are not much of a screen.

STSAE

Juniors
Typical troll. Boo hoo... sook... cry. My biarch? LOL.

You're just a big kid who killed off too many brain cells in between the chunder sessions.

We both know the truth Stacey. Behind the scenes you take yourself way too seriously. The emoticons are not much of a screen.

LOL, you need a mirror mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts