What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

big pat

Coach
the st george board is a joke dave, you will have think of new material.have you heard the joke about the ex footballer, he walks into saints and says for 300k a season i will coach your team, doust being quick witted says sure what have we got to lose.. only the last five seasons.

Dave Q

Coach
big pat said:
the st george board is a joke dave, you will have think of new material.have you heard the joke about the ex footballer, he walks into saints and says for 300k a season i will coach your team, doust being quick witted says sure what have we got to lose.. only the last five seasons.

Despite my Sharkies birthright and my warm feelings towards the Illawarra side of the JV, I dont want to cause any genuine affront to the Saints club or its members or fans.

Up until recent seasons, youse were scurrying along nicely now you seem to be in a hole and are not looking like being able to clambour out of it in the forseeable future.

Doust has refused to say that ex footballer is not expendable.

Substantial pressure on all in 2008. The dogs are barking.

We only gave JT 2 years to prove himself. He's got us to the finals too... but as far as I know, no official extension. It will probably be negotiated next year. Everybody is keen.

Generally, long contracts and coaches dont sit comfortably with me.

Bennett and Bellamy are probably exceptions to that rule.

As a group, from what I know, if you do better than 12th next year, that would be over-achieving.

It must break your heart to have a rabbitoh fan say that with some conviction!

The Preacher

First Grade
Dave Q said:
Sheesh, I didnt think it was that bad, then again I cant judge it.

I'd better pm parra pete for an on-line navel-gazing fest!!

Get in touch with our inner tubes!

:lol: very good Dave, now, back to enlightenment. :crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
The Preacher said:
:lol: very good Dave, now, back to enlightenment. :crazy:

No preach, that adventure has been determined.

I'll save the impressionism for the other club forums.

But thank you for your encouargement nonetheless.

Bad jokes now reign supreme here on the grey edges of Saints LU (the swamp) alongside offensive material relocated from the real world out there ( all other Saints LU threads)!! Apt.

big pat

Coach
jokes aside dave,its bad day for st george when we have to rely on souths supporters to show us the way to enlightenment, maybe we have to follow the phac and rusty method, and save the dragons from despair, we must rise from the ashes that was 2007,and put st george to their rightful mantle of greatness, so in 2008 st george fans show your might,look to the messiah, and say these words,its all the way with R2K.

Dave Q

Coach
big pat said:
jokes aside dave,its bad day for st george when we have to rely on souths supporters to show us the way to enlightenment, maybe we have to follow the phac and rusty method, and save the dragons from despair, we must rise from the ashes that was 2007,and put st george to their rightful mantle of greatness, so in 2008 st george fans show your might,look to the messiah, and say these words,its all the way with R2K.

I have been warned off the R2K issue bp.

Time for some jokes:-

Q; Why did the Manly gate attendent cross the road?

A: To get away from the feral Manly fans!

Q: Why did the Melbourne Gear Steward choke when he opened Crockers locker?

A: Because he saw an offer from the Panthers for $500,000 a season!

Come on lads, your turn, make old Dave laugh!

The Preacher

First Grade
I don't know if it's the same "gent" that shares space with us in the swamp from time to time, but a caller to Big Sports Breakfast was this morning banned forever from the show.

His name..................PARRA PETE[-x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
The Preacher said:
I don't know if it's the same "gent" that shares space with us in the swamp from time to time, but a caller to Big Sports Breakfast was this morning banned forever from the show.

His name..................PARRA PETE[-X

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If its our LU one, I actually dont mind him.

The Preacher

First Grade
I've had a few chats with Petey, but Rev.Ted keeps abusing me for bringing strays home :lol:.
I don't think there'd be too many Parra Pete's around, but I haven't heard from Petey to confirm it was him.

By the way Dave, haven't chatted for a while, how's things been going??

big pat

Coach
The Preacher said:
I've had a few chats with Petey, but Rev.Ted keeps abusing me for bringing strays home :lol:.
I don't think there'd be too many Parra Pete's around, but I haven't heard from Petey to confirm it was him.

By the way Dave, haven't chatted for a while, how's things been going??
speaking of father ted its the old buggers birthday next tuesday 50 i believe, i bet i know what he wants, saints to be great in '08. or all the way with r2k.

big pat

Coach
if your out there willow, thanks for the birthday wish, bloody hell 54 today, saints need to win a premiership soon i'm running out of time, a couple of schooners at lunch time will calm me down.

Nothing worse then when you try and take this piss out of someone else, but what you say is so stupid it actually backfires at you and makes you look like a complete idiot.

Nope, nothing worse then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts