What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

gonz

Juniors
f**k me that was a piss poor effort, when we lose, so many players look like they don't deserve to be playing first grade. f**king horrible effort.

Coaches role to have them ready

I'm sick and tired of watching our disgusting goal line
defence teams score at will on our line under this bloke

DragonBuck

Juniors
Really??? That's the best trolling you can come up with? It's insulting that you think that effort is worthy of this forum. We are regularly trolled by far more talented trolls than yourself. Please go and learn your trade elsewhere......

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Really??? That's the best trolling you can come up with? It's insulting that you think that effort is worthy of this forum. We are regularly trolled by far more talented trolls than yourself. Please go and learn your trade elsewhere......

I don't need to troll you guys man. Watching you guys stew about going down to us for the 7th time in a row is getting me nice and wet on its own :lol: The display some of your fellow mong merge supporters put on in the Broncos sub section pre-game was laughable so now you can cop it.

Last edited:

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I don't need to troll you guys man. Watching you guys stew about going down to us for the 7th time in a row is getting me nice and wet on its own :lol: The display some of your fellow mong merge supporters put on in the Broncos sub section pre-game was laughable so now you can cop it.

Stay classy there dude. Congrats on the win. Game showed me you guys don't have what is needed for top 4 either. Now take your red neck opinion back to the seat pissing thread from where you came.

broncos2010

Juniors
Ohhh yeahhhh, love beating the dragons the most beacause of all the arrogant fans they have.

It's such a good morning today.:cool:

gonz

Juniors
Stay classy there dude. Congrats on the win. Game showed me you guys don't have what is needed for top 4 either. Now take your red neck opinion back to the seat pissing thread from where you came.

Wow jubillee boy your so good giving it to other fans !

In awe

_Johnsy

Referee

I understand that comprehension isn't one of your strengths.

Just a small pointer, it's actually one person Weipa Dragon. You guys is plural.

Hopefully this can assist you in some small way. You have a vagina, that explains a fair bit.

Congrats on the round 4 win.

gonz

Juniors
Who farrkking asked you ?
Why don't you flick off back to your own clubs forum :roll:

After your plea for help and acceptance last week
giving it to the sharks this follow up is special.

Btw it's my forum

Ps: I'm still pissing myself at the post last week haha
Gold if it was primary school

Jubileeboy

First Grade
After your plea for help and acceptance last week
giving it to the sharks this follow up is special.

Btw it's my forum

Ps: I'm still pissing myself at the post last week haha
Gold if it was primary school

Sorry, this is for Dragons fans in here. Dragons fans are aware of the history of clashes with other teams and their supporters. Clearly you are not a Dragons/Saints fan.
If you knew the history and what has gone on, perhaps you wouldn't come across as a smug little, know all prick.
That's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Easily amused? Tell your story to someone that cares, may I suggest the Sharks forum where you seem to have made a few friends. Gotta go

bottle

Coach
This has become a farce.
This is why I suggested no banter in this single thread.
Was accused of promoting censorship.
Now it's become a trollathon.