What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Tone83

Juniors
One of the worst squads that will turn up. Yes duges is an x-factor, but he's literally the only one, most other teams have anywhere between 2 and 5. I believe the importance of such players is underrated even in the real game, but in 9s they will be everything. Dragons to struggle.

Tone83

Juniors
Worth taking a punt on manly maybe, the dragons are no chance.

I'm guessing they must know something about manly though, must be resting players.

Dragons will no doubt be full strength, and still strongly deserving to have the longest odds.

Tone83

Juniors
It's turning into the swamp of truth.

Not blaming you dragons fans though, if I was a dragons fan the last place I'd want to live in is a world of reality.

TruSaint

Referee
Easts to Win
Saints to Merge

My fault, I started a thread that gave some credence to the Chooks.
Since you replied in a civil manner, NOT, may i suggest, you politely f.... off.
Its supporters like you that Easts dont need. Hang on... yes you do.. I am sorry.

You sorry you know whats cant get 10k to game.
Tomorrow go outside, sit on the lawn, get some sun and ask someone to pour water
over you... Guaranteed you will grow.

Amadaca

Juniors
Thank god our main jersey doesn't clash with anyone else so we won't ever have to wear that awful alternate version..

You clash with the Bulldogs. Anyway, you know as well as I do they won't unveil strips & never wear them, that would be lost merchandise. Expect to see the Leagues blandest jersey (left) & a complete abortion (right) often enough this year.

Amadaca

Juniors
Thank god our main jersey doesn't clash with anyone else so we won't ever have to wear that awful alternate version..

I'm serious. Just see how menacing the wanderers crowd looks compared to sydney fc's.

It's less the colour scheme & more the army of snarling, spitting, drunken bogans in their crowds.

Anyone who's been to an ANZAC Day game knows the Dragons are not short of feral Westie supporters, so intimidate away. Let your captain lead the charge, I say. Following a gameplay from your coach.

saints4ever

First Grade
You clash with the Bulldogs. Anyway, you know as well as I do they won't unveil strips & never wear them, that would be lost merchandise. Expect to see the Leagues blandest jersey (left) & a complete abortion (right) often enough this year.

How the hell fo we clash with the dogs? Blue v and red v?

Amadaca

Juniors
How the hell fo we clash with the dogs? Blue v and red v?

This is kind of a long-standing debate that is a bit tired now, but so much white on both jerseys constitutes a clash, IMO. The way I see it is this --- a lot of people will look at two jerseys under very calm circumstances, ala at home, & see the differences. You have to think what's going to be seen by players making split-second decisions at a thousand miles an hour. If you're looking for support as two defenders close in & you glimpse a third jersey but only see a flash of white (maybe a defender blocks your full view, for instance), mistakes can & will happen.

Again though, let me say this is a total moot point. As the last ten to twelve years have repeatedly shown us, clubs will produce alternate jerseys regardless of whether there's a clash or not, so no one should expect the Dragons to unveil these strips & never see them in action. It'll happen.

bottle

Coach
Has your recent ban ended?
Go back to the troll cave where you belong and earn another one soon, please.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

agc.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you were speaking to me in that instance..

first rule of being a troll - keep track of who you are trying to troll...

Latest posts