What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
monsters_need_love_too_funny_frankenstein_tile-r86015148496143b58b4bdd4a26e1cf3f_agtk1_8byvr_512.jpg

Chook

First Grade
I could not hear the commentry over the noise in the Fight-House ...err I mean Light-House pub here in Canberra.

..."playing with intent to score" ! ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree with your definition of Dribbler.

However, I think there's more going on here. It's like the Bunnies fans empathising with us. The general league fraternity has a soft spot for Dragons - and/or maybe they know how important it is for Dragons to do well for there to be more interest (and attendance) in the game in general.

Commentators, even the opposition are incredulous at how far we've fallen.

F*CK !

Not all of us. I couldn't stop loling at you guys for 80 mins.

Ben Creagh wearing the 10 = lol.
Thinking Hunt, De Belin, Stockwell and Merrin will match it with the likes of us, lol @ souffs or even the Valley Dragons under 12's = lol.

Make no mistake, there is much frivolity watching your team implode.

But you are blaming the wrong person. The blame for your current predicament can be laid completely at the feet of one Wayne Bennett. Just as he's doing at Naughtcastle, he's building a team to win one comp and showing not one bit of succession planning. He might even win a comp and collect his bonuses, but he'll leave the Naughts in just a bad a predicament as you guys now find yourselves in.

Chook.

big pat

Coach
Not all of us. I couldn't stop loling at you guys for 80 mins.

Ben Creagh wearing the 10 = lol.
Thinking Hunt, De Belin, Stockwell and Merrin will match it with the likes of us, lol @ souffs or even the Valley Dragons under 12's = lol.

Make no mistake, there is much frivolity watching your team implode.

But you are blaming the wrong person. The blame for your current predicament can be laid completely at the feet of one Wayne Bennett. Just as he's doing at Naughtcastle, he's building a team to win one comp and showing not one bit of succession planning. He might even win a comp and collect his bonuses, but he'll leave the Naughts in just a bad a predicament as you guys now find yourselves in.

Chook.

you finally buy a premiership, and you're a know all, f**k off we don't need you in here.

64 Dragon

Coach
Firey was okay. most of his posts were very entertaining and inciteful. Had no problem with him.
Come back Firey!