What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Godz Illa

Coach
Parades are nice, and I can see why Parra had won - shopkeepers, pedestrians and homeless bums line the streets to make it seem like they have a whole lot of actual 'fans'.

Besides, we had a dozen players in the Four Nations tournament through October, and by the time November rolled around Smith, Costigan and Saffy had joined their new clubs. Not sure if you noticed, but we did have 12,000 people at Kogarah celebrating in the rain the night won the premiership, and another 5k or so at WIN the day after.

659377-dragons-party.jpg

Wayne+Bennett+Dragons+NRL+Grand+Final+Reception+oWqOAkWsVqsl.jpg

big pat

Coach
Hindmarshisgod

1) I can see your hurting with jealousy you choker supporter.
2) There is no such thing as God.

How does it feel to be premiership favourites at Round 1 then not even make the 8 ?
Chokerrrrrrrrrrr

2) there is no such thing as god,
3) no, but we do have jesus.

shewi6

Juniors
Yay, two 'stadiums' with hand me down stands and others that look like they came out of a box from bunnings. Oh and also some nice grass to sit on, wooo.
Who cares what te capacity is when you only get 14 thousand there for a final?
Powerhouse (park) football club

Dragon

Coach
Yay, two 'stadiums' with hand me down stands and others that look like they came out of a box from bunnings. Oh and also some nice grass to sit on, wooo.

images

I cant pick which club you support. Who in the NRL can make fun of the Dragons new stadium infrastructure...Newcastle or Melbourne Maybe? I think we have the wood on the rest

The Preacher

First Grade
'tis I, yes Pat, I'm back in the land of the sober dragon. No BSP ring-ins, you're conversing with the original Preacher.
GET OUT OF THE TAB NOW PATRICK!!!!!!

big pat

Coach
'tis I, yes Pat, I'm back in the land of the sober dragon. No BSP ring-ins, you're conversing with the original Preacher.
GET OUT OF THE TAB NOW PATRICK!!!!!!

hi, my name is patrick and i have a gambling problem, it seems everything i back just gets beat..

This Year?

Immortal
I bet my left testie a post from Faiders_Pwemiers, Softie, Fein (the real one), Stacey or one of the scum will be moved here in the next 30 minutes.

I'm being careful in how I phrase this so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities and send you spiralling off into another mushroom cloud of tedious rage......

You f**king morons haven't worked out that i thrive on this sh*t. I mean why else would i keep coming back??? Its like kids sticking their fingers up at passing cars while standing on the street. Its only funny when you get a reaction. You guys are stupid enough to keep dishing it out. You load the weapon for me every time. Fight the good fight boys. I love your Mos Def profile picture. Are you another one of the those clowns that thinks they're gangsta? West side represent hahaha

Last edited:

Gigolo

Juniors
Sucked in you third rate scumbags!! Settle in for 30 years of mediocrity :)

At the end of the day Benny realised what a pathetic loser club he was with and jumped ship asap, and who could blame him??

Through his sheer genius he conjured a title with a misfit team with even bigger misfit mong supporters and for achieving that he should be knighted.

Spending 3 years with the Drag Queens probably took a good 15 years off Benny's life so who can blame him for getting the hell out poste haste.

He hates the club and supporters so much that he didn't even wait to find a new club!! He just wanted to make it 150% clear that under no circumstances would he ever coach St Merge again :) You have to hand it to the man, he has strong convictions :))

So Benny is gone and order is once again restored to the universe, with the Illawarra Dragqueens returned to their rightful place of irrelevance and soon to be competition fodder.

Enjoy mediocrity a-holes!!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

At the end of the day Benny realised what a pathetic loser club he was with and jumped ship asap, and who could blame him??

Through his sheer genius he conjured a title with a misfit team with even bigger misfit mong supporters and for achieving that he should be knighted.

Spending 3 years with the Drag Queens probably took a good 15 years off Benny's life so who can blame him for getting the hell out poste haste.

He hates the club and supporters so much that he didn't even wait to find a new club!! He just wanted to make it 150% clear that under no circumstances would he ever coach St Merge again :) You have to hand it to the man, he has strong convictions :))

So Benny is gone and order is once again restored to the universe, with the Illawarra Dragqueens returned to their rightful place of irrelevance and soon to be competition fodder.

wow... it's taken this news for you to even muster up the courage to show your face in here again...

go back to your hole maggot..

it's just a shame you don't realise that no-one here is actually offended by what you write.. we just laugh at you instead..

see you in the swamp, princess...

Father Ted

First Grade

Think it says everything that your personnel stats says you don't have any friends :D better to love a third rate club than be a forth rate human being

Gigolo

Juniors
Abosolutely Shattered if this is true, even though we all knew it was coming...
Forever thankful Saint Wayne :)

P.S Please FFS do not put Price in as Coach..., If we got Dugan that would be f**king awesome!

:-({|= Ohh....are you sitting in the foetal position shaking in the corner of the room??

You should be, the future is bleak pal :badgrin: