What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
have you seen what souffs are selling this year as merchandise??

PremCap320x320-03928888-2fb2-4723-a22d-5531ab9e4607.jpg

f**king fraudsters should be done for false advertising... this is the closest souths have been to premiers in ages:

Keneally2-420x0.jpg

plus anyone young enough to wear a baseball cap wouldn't even remember any of those wins..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
73? What happened that year?

I remember sharks fans going c**k-a-hoop over losing the 1997 News Limited decider. The loser's purse was a handy one too I recall. Congrats but, quite frankly, I've seen boxing bouts that had more credibility.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I still call them Easts Jonesy.

Nothing wrong with the old Sydney comp... we gave it all up for a national comp and the bastard newcomers hate us for it. Go figure.

one-eyed rabbitoh is simply showing his age. Old fella who might have trouble understanding words. Regression will do that.

j0nesy

Bench
Thats ok, I still call the Bulldogs the Sydney Bulldogs, and Souths are still expelled from the comp.;-)

to_ddeath

Coach
50uff$ - Couldn't even make the grand final in a split-up 8 team comp back in 97....

T.

Oh shit, wait a second.....................l0l@50uff$

why would you want a stmerge tattoo i heard that the sharks will have to merge with you stmerge lot in the near future.Keep the other arm vacant for the sharkies emblem.:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

why would you want a stmerge tattoo i heard that the sharks will have to merge with you stmerge lot in the near future.Keep the other arm vacant for the sharkies emblem.:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Maybe you should keep your arm free dickhead cause i cant see you f**ktards wining anything soon...:lol: See ya Sandow :lol: should have left you grubs out of the comp..