What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Fibroman

First Grade
Lucky the ref favour stain george because Parramatta was a 30 point better side than you gymps last night. You have been kiised on the dyke by a rainbow with the way the refs look after you gymps. Unbelievable. It will be great to see you gymps miss out of the GF this year. lol

j0nesy

Bench
Lucky the ref favour stain george because Parramatta was a 30 point better side than you gymps last night. You have been kiised on the dyke by a rainbow with the way the refs look after you gymps. Unbelievable. It will be great to see you gymps miss out of the GF this year. lol

You Gimp :lol:

This Year?

Immortal
Fibro, Fibroman
I want to be
a Fibroman

Village%20People%20Construction%20Worker%2036236.jpg

fien is welcome at souths the pride of the league with 20 premierships the most winningest rugby league club since 1908, stmerge has 1 premiership due to merging with the illawarra steelers :lol:they are a mixed up lot of supporters:crazy:hehehe:oops:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

st.phil

Bench
fien is welcome at souths the pride of the league with 20 premierships the most winningest rugby league club since 1908, stmerge has 1 premiership due to merging with the illawarra steelers :lol:they are a mixed up lot of supporters:crazy:hehehe:oops:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Combined history recognised by NRL - 16 premierships and more grand final wins than Souths. Souths are a joke and you have confirmed the lack of intelligence so commonly displayed by bunnies fans. Take a look brother - you support a privately owned club that plays out of Homebush and are still the laughing stock of the league. Soulless and lame - bad combo.

Father Ted

First Grade

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• aaaaa.jpg
    aaaaa.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7

big pat

Coach
Originally Posted by the unknownThis is so yesterday...not funny anymore...yawn

Oh, Yesterday - one of the beatles finest.

Yesterday,
All my premierships seemed so far away,
40 years on we’ve forgotten how to play,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
GI is twice the man he used to be,
He spends all his time at KFC,
Oh, obesity came suddenly.

Why Rusty
Paid out all that dough I don't know, he wouldn't say.
I said,
Haw haw haw, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
League was such an easy game to play,
Glebe, Cumberland and Annadale home and away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why Sandow
Had to go I don't know, we wouldn't pay.
I said,
Big20 hoodie, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
League was such an easy game to play,
Now to get a win we have to pray,
Oh, I believe in yesterday

a special dedication to lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa$ouffs fans.

Last edited:
bennett got boyd but must buy another 7 players for newcastle to make the top 8 next year, bennett bought 9 players to stmerge i wonder how many stmerge players will try to follow bennett to newcastle next year? the sign of a super coach:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

bennett got boyd but must buy another 7 players for newcastle to make the top 8 next year, bennett bought 9 players to stmerge i wonder how many stmerge players will try to follow bennett to newcastle next year? the sign of a super coach:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

you jelly all your buys are shit and fat?

:D

Latest posts