What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Yeah, such an "abomination" !
So why don't you complain about the tigpies ?
Actually, I like the bunnys logo from the 2000 & 2001 season the best ! Oh, hang on .......

KiamaSaint

Coach
How good would the Rabbitohs logo look if they adopted Honkiest Honky's avatar. The bunny's eyes screams Russell Crowe Temper Tantrum but on the downside the logo would have more teeth than the average Homebush supporter.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
anyone know where I can get a jersey personalized, properly done?

I can help. How about this for an awesome logo?

gowoolongong.jpg

KiamaSaint

Coach
Hey Horniest Horny,

You really do have a strange obsession with us don't you, digging up a thread that had laid dormant since August.

bottle

Coach
KS it's called 'Obsessive Dragons Disorder', or ODD for short. It afflicts a number of poor souls. They exhibit ODD behaviours in a number of different threads and posts. It appears they can never get by for too long without thinking about Saints.
No surprise it affects a fan of the Homebush vermin. After all we've won 3 Premmys and featured in 9 Grand Finals since they last made an appearance in one. Must be disconcerting for them.