What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Big man

Juniors
All I can say about this Bellyache speculation, is I hope my team this season gets to play your mob twice, it would be likened to having four byes.

bellyache

Bench
images

I'M EXCITED ARE YOU?

Love my Dragons

Juniors
Go troll somewhere else Dickwad, will you blow over the computer when Bellamy is announced to stay at the cheats (I mean the Storm ) ? . I bet that good ole blowup doll of yours is gonna get some serious action when it happens hey ? Maybe you could put a shit purple polo shirt of the cheats on her and just yell out Craig's name in the process. Have a nice day c**k gobbler.

bellyache

Bench
Go troll somewhere else Dickwad, will you blow over the computer when Bellamy is announced to stay at the cheats (I mean the Storm ) ? . I bet that good ole blowup doll of yours is gonna get some serious action when it happens hey ? Maybe you could put a shit purple polo shirt of the cheats on her and just yell out Craig's name in the process. Have a nice day c**k gobbler.

broncos2010

Juniors
Sounds about right to me.

I believe this will be Sowards last season at dragons and I think you will have a new coach by the end of the year.

jenninga

First Grade
Sounds about right to me.

I believe this will be Sowards last season at dragons and I think you will have a new coach by the end of the year.
Says the palooka who supports a team which rode their luck on the back on one D.Lockyer for years and got found out last year.

broncos2010

Juniors
Says the palooka who supports a team which rode their luck on the back on one D.Lockyer for years and got found out last year.

LOL yeah the second biggest sporting club in australia and the one that has won 6 premierships and pretty much nearly made every finals series besides a couple in just over 20 years is all about Lockyer ey?

Also I remember us making the finals last season but the dragons did not.

Elias1983

Coach
LOL yeah the second biggest sporting club in australia and the one that has won 6 premierships and pretty much nearly made every finals series besides a couple in just over 20 years is all about Lockyer ey?

Also I remember us making the finals last season but the dragons did not.

If you call that making the finals then I would rather miss out than get embarrased like you guys did, you only just finished in front of us.

Interesting to see how you guys go this year....placing your hopes on Scott prince :lol:

Latest posts